𝟎𝟎𝟎. ᴊᴜʟɪᴀ ᴇʟ-ᴍᴇʟʟᴏɪ ᴀʀᴄʜɪsᴏʀᴛᴇ

As many guests begin to sit at the other four houses tables. Waver went up to his foster sister Julia to scold her to use her mystic eyes as Reines went to sit next to her sister but also grabbed the red wine from Ashura. Then the screen begin to open,

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒... A young brunette girl appeared just walking by her butler after coming from a mission that was sent to her last couple of weeks. Her name is Julia El-Melloi Archisorte, yes she is the Second Princess of El-Melloi. But what she didn't know is that someone from the Magical Realm that is a type of Wand Wizard has been spying her or perhaps following her. That person was Albus Dumbledore.

Lillian and Reines weren't very happy when finding this out earlier on but it was the same time she got stolen from her birth family this was before Reines and Julia were born. While some adults stared at Albus with a suspicious look. As for the students they look from the screen to Julia and it matches. But what does it mean for her though. As James were now talking to Sirius and Remus with Regulus as he gets hugs from his younger brother but also pleading him not to get himself killed it was not fun as Regulus agreed with his older brother's statement.

Two familiar faces as in Rin Tohsaka one who had participate the Holy Grail War back in Fuyuki, Japan and right next to her is Luviagelita Edelfelt. "Where were you, Jules? I haven't seen you since after that battle back in Fuyuki, Japan." Rin asked. "I was sent to Yggdmillennia in Romania to see what the fuss is about turns out one of them was a greedy bitch." Julia said with a grunt.

While Luviagelita had this suspicious feeling something is gonna happen to her friend Julia as she moves from behind she grabbed her powder makeup to see who is following her and it is that old man dressed in those disgusting dress robes that is last 10th centuries. But she is definitately going to tell this to the authorities what she just witness and see. "What the hell does that old man want from Julia?" She muttered to herself not letting her friends hear her what she says.

"What were you doing there, Albus?" Minerva said in her suspicious glint in her eyes telling her that Albus is hiding something about it. 

"I am older than you, show some respect. Rin-chan~" Julia purred as she flipped her hair haughtily causing Rin to huffed annoyance. "That's not fair! How come you get to do missions while Luvia and I stayed in El-Melloi Classroom. I already know all this stuff thanks to my family back home." Rin pouted.

This made Reines and Waver to sweatdrop by the way Julia acting that time when dragging her to meet Rin and Luviagelita that day. 

That made Rin agitated as she called Archer who appeared right besides her. "Ohhh~ so a battle to see who is strongest aye~" She said haughtily as Luvia sigh in, "Not again." She muttered to herself. While her servant Archer glanced at his master Rin with a confused look why he was being summon when there isn't any holy grail war is happening.

"I guess I had no choice to bring the big guns. Foreigner!" She called out that startled Luvia and Rin since they had never seen a Foreigner servant before as this servant appeared, hers turned out to be an adult female that is dressed as a worker from a plane they've seen she has long pink hair and red eyes in it.

"This is Koyanskaya of Darkness~" She said haughtily as Koyanskaya stared at the servant in front of her and urge of tempting to fight is ongo for her. Then grabbed a tube that has liquid in it as she pour it in the ground revealing the butler now that is something they didn't except that to happen.

"Lock on." She muttered as she covered her left eye but shown her right eye which is looting and its color is gold. This actually made Rin a bit scared since she is not experienced when it comes to combat fighting. While Luvia just stands there to watch these two fight each other. Then glanced at the servants as they commence to fight each other.