Not ready yet

Chloe's pov.
I wake up to Aurora and Bridgette jumping all over me annoying me.
" what on earth do you want !" I screamed.
" Happy Birthday!!" they yelled together.... Great i hoped they would have forgotten i have been waiting for this day to pass to put me put of my doubt. I'm constantly told how the minute my mate sees me he will reject me and just the though of that brakes my heart.

I got up I still had time to go on my morning jog before i had to go to school.
"Out of my room now or ill kill you!" i told them. they knew better than to mess with me in the morning to say the least im not very good when you wake me up.

I put on my sports bra and shorts and was out the door running my usual routine.
I stopped at my favorite store in the world. Starbucks. they give me a discount considering I'm in there every single day!

My wolf was driving me crazy. she took control of my body and before we got to far i stopped. i could smell my mate near far and let me tell you he smells sooooo gooood. like mint. Soon he slowly turned around. what do i do?! i ran as fast as i could i would have shifted but i didn't considering when i got home i would be naked and yes it is my birthday but i don't want to walk around in my birthday suit!!

I got back home and locked my door. there is no way they are coming inside. i hope they were just passing through. i soon got ready for school ( outfit up the top). i walk downstairs to see a note on the bench.
' Happy birthday baby girl sorry we can't be here for when you get back got called to an emergency meeting with an alpha. we are having a short notice ball later there will be a dress left here for you. please try and look nice who knows your mate could be here?

Here's money on the table go out and have waffles from Jim jacks! enjoy xx mum and dad.'

Well this is just great! I really wanted them to be here so i could tell them what just happened. i decided on waking my brother jase up from his sleep....... bad idea. me and my brother are extremely close... probably because we are twins but one thing we don't like being taken away from us is sleep. so when i went to wake him up i jumped on him then received a punch to the eye.
" Owe jase what the hell i thought we talked about this!" i exclaimed.
" Sorry i was having a good dream!" he told me.
"Mmhm now get your lazy ass up we are going to Jim jacks !" i told him.

"Really!!"
"Yes ill meet you at the car in 15 minutes!" i yelled going out the door.
Daym my eye really hurts.
Usually i would have said 10 mins but i need time to ice my eye! i looked in the mirror to see it going black already.... just great.

We met at the car and were on our way to Jim jacks then i smelt my mate! hell no !! im not ready to face this yet. i pulled the car into a u-turn and went to the one out of town. i simply told jase it was to busy there.

We arrived and soon sat at a table.
" Hi im Macy ill be your waiter this morning are you ready to order?" Macy spoke.
" Yes we will both take a double stack !" exclaimed jace. sometimes i wonder how we are related. im only shy in public bot around my family.
" Any drinks ?" Macy asked.
" Two frozen snows !" jace said
"Wont be long!"
Before we knew it we got our meals and they were yum as always we were now on our way to school.

Oh sh^t! my mate went here. well there's no way to escape it now.
We got out of the car and made our separate ways to school.
I walked alone while jase went to his group of friends i kept my head down and walked to my locker to put my bag away.
"Ms banks?" asked the principle.
"Yes how m-may i help you?" i spoke politely but quietly.
" We have three new student coming to this school today could you and your friends help them get settled in you will be excused from all your morning classes?" she asked
" I-o-okay " i responded.
" Great! meet me down at the office at the first bell." with that she left. i was never much of a people person or good with new people .
I texted aurora and Bridgette and told them to meet me at the office.
The first bell went..... well here goes nothing. i just hope its not my mate ..... im not ready for that yet.

Hey guys just a quick note this hasn't been edited and. Enjoy !