The Ball

***** Camerons Pov *****

wow she looked stunnign boys are going to be over her all night tonight it has been so hard to keep my wolf in control since the moment i met her. shes just gorgeous.

i was talking to her parents when she suddenly pulled me away i said goodbye to her parents and went with her. as she was walking i walked behind her wrapping my arms around he waist pulling her towards me.

"where are we going kitten?" i whispered in her ear.

" its a secret!" she told me!

god she is so adorable she is just like a big ball of fluff.

we finally got there and i had nothing to say to who was there.

her brother!!!

that asshole gave her a black eye!!

i walked up to him and grabbed him by the colar and said

" if you ever do that to her again i will hurt you alot worse than a punch family or not do NOT hurt my mate!!! understand??" i spoke to him!

" yes!" he spoke.

" great now that thats done im Cameron Dallas alpha of the midnight blue pack and your sisters mate."

" im jase banks future Alpha of this pack"

then we walked away.

chloe pulled me away and outside to this lovley area it was truly beautiful.

i saw a seat and pulled her over to it and onto my lap.

" you really like me either in your arms or on your lap dont you?" she asked me.

it was true i do love her being in my arms.

" yes because then i know your safe " i told her .

" cameron?" her soft sweet voice asked.

" yes kitten?" i told her.

" thank you for everything you have done for me i know you havnt known me for long but you are already the best thing thats ever happened to me and im really scared of losing you becuase i have always been told that when im old enough for a mate that he will reject me and you havnt and im so lucky to have someome as perfect as you in my life and i really do mean it" she told me as she looked into my eyes.

" Chloe you already have my heart and i will do anything to make sure your happy and safe my love. i would never reject you the only way you can get rid of me is if i was dead and thats not happening anytime soon kitten so you have nothing to worry about okay because im all yours and you are all mine no one elses okay?" i asked her.

" okay" she said as she lent her head on my shoulder.

i kissed her forehead and said " your so gorgeous and im so so so lucky!" and smothered her face with kisses it really was just the perfect moment and she was laughing so hard it was just the best sight to see. we looked into eachotheres eyes and i leant down and kissed her on the lips.

she responded immeadiatly and i felt as if fireworks were exploding everywhere i felt the tingles spreading through our bodies and it was just amazing i felt us both running out of breath so we pulled away.

" your amazing you know that?" i asked her.

"im only amazing because you came into my life and made it brighter even when it was incredibly dark you got me out of it and brang me into a world i dont even know you drive me crazy without even knowing it. " she told me

wow that was so so so sweet and adorable.

"your perfect " i told her and pecked her lips and then we headed back inside so they could get her on stage then it was all over it doesnt even feel like it went for that long but it has i guess time goes faster when you with the one you love.

she called me up onto stage and i had to make a speach saying that i acept her as my mate and stuff. then i walked her back up to her room and she went into her bathroom and i had already talked to her parents and they gave me the all good to stay the night as we are mates after all.

i changed into just shorts and sat down on her bed. she then came out of her bathroom and said one thing.

" sweet baby jesus!"

" what kitten?" i asked

"you have no idea do you ?" she ased me.

" what are you talking about?" i asked.

she just shook her head and layed down on the bed in my arms and looked up into my eyes.

" thank you for such an amazing night and an amazing birthday!" she told me.

" your welcome kitten as long as you are happy then thats all that matters to me" i told her.

with that she fell asleep in my arms