Chapter 3

I woke up with three things: a hangover, the inability to walk and a hot F1 driver on my bed.

My alarm woke me up, hopefully Max seem to be a deep sleeper, because he didn't even flinch.
I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about everything that happened last night.

I mean a couple weeks ago when I met Lewis I didn't think I would end up sleeping with Max Verstappen, but here I was, laying next to him after he left me unable to walk, I mean the dude seem silly, but damn, he knew what he was doing.

I tried to stand up, and after several tries I finally achieved it. I went into the bathroom, to clean myself up I removed the makeup I didn't took off yesterday. I changed into some sweatpants and a black shirt I found around. I sat on the little living area that the room had, checking my phone, the pictures I took last night receiving me. I checked any news and messages from my production company, but nothing important.

"Hey" Someone said scaring me "Oh fuck, I forgot you were there" I said almost jumping out of the sofa. "Nice way to say that I wasn't memorable" He said sitting on the bed and stretching. "That's not what I meant" I said smirking "You were really memorable, the pain in my legs will make sure I don't forget for a couple of days" I said walking up to the table and laughing.

"Your ass looks great in those sweatpants" He said getting up and grabbing a glass of water I left for him on the little dining room table that was in the hotel room.

"Thanks, Max" I said sitting in the table and he did the same "Can I just tell you something?" I needed to clear this up before anything else happened "Sure" He said sitting on the other chair. "I just want to make sure we have this clear, I don't want a relationship" I said trying to explain myself "Like we had sex, it was great. And that's it, like I just don't want you to think that there is something else, because I assure you there isn't." I say quickly "I mean you are a great guy, but you're not really my type" I said making sure I wasn't too harsh.

He looked at me for a while, and then he started laughing "I'm sorry" he said calming himself down "It's just that I got scared that you were going to say the exact opposite" He said "And believe me, I don't want a relationship either, I'm way to focused on my career. All of this was purely physical" He said, a wave of relief washed over me "Oh, thank god. I'm glad we are on the same page" I said standing up, and walking towards the coffee maker. "And just one last thing, let's keep this between us" I said handing him the fresh coffee that had just came out "Okay, don't worry about that"

knock
knock
knock

"oh fuck, who is knocking so early?" I said standing and walking towards the door, I checked the peephole and Lewis was standing at the other side with some coffee on his hands and a shopping bag. "shit" I whisper "it's Lewis, make sure he can't see you" I said whisper shouting to Max, he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Good Morning, Aleks" Lewis said with a smile on his face, "Lewis, top of the morning to you" I said hugging him carefully as he was carrying hot coffee on his hands. "Okay, so I was thinking on having breakfast here at the hotel, and then I wanted you to come with me to the track for media day, I want to show you around with out the bigger crowd" He said handing me a coffee

"yes to everything, thanks for the coffee." I said grabbing it from his hand, even if I had just had one, it was never enough coffee. "Well then, I'll let you get changed. I'll be at the restaurant" He said "Oh and before I forget, I brought you this" He gave me the shopping bag he was carrying "I know you aren't exactly a Mercedes fan so I got you some shirts from my own collection if you want to wear them on the weekend" He said as I pulled a black baseball TH shirt, with his number and name on the back, and Tommy infront, there was one of his plus44 collections, one with a picture of him as a baby and another baseball one, except this one was white with the colors of tommy and his name and number on the back like the other one.