Chapter 1

"NO!! LANDO!! GET THAT SOAP BAR OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!" I shouted as I saw Max V. bet his car to Lando that he couldn't eat a bar of soap. Honestly these two were a pair of little children, even more when they were both drunk as fuck.

We where in my house in Los Angeles, after the Las Vegas Formula One Grand Prix, I invited my closest F1 friends to spend some time at my house before heading to Abu Dhabi. So I had Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo and Lewis Hamilton at my house, all of them drunk. Lando still trying to eat a bar of soap while I ran behind him attempting to take it away from him. Max was laying on the floor laughing his ass out as he saw the scene before him. Lewis was outside in the middle of the pool in a floating unicorn, talking to himself something about Abu Dhabi 21. And, Daniel had been talking to a pizza guy for twenty minutes asking why he couldn't have a pizza with just garlic.

I don't even know how I ended up friends with this guys, let me just recap.

So I first met Lewis at a Fashion Show in London.

*SOME TIME BEFORE*

"Hey, Cassie" I called to my dear friend and assistant Cassandra Clarion "yes?" She responded "Who are all those bodyguards for??" I pointed at all the men in black suits at the entrance of the room "I believe they are here for that guy you like" She said, while looking at a something on her ipad "I like a lot of guys, you're going to have to be more specific" I do have a lot of celebrities crushes not just men but women too.

"The F1 driver, the one with the braids, I always forget his name" She replied "WHAT!??! OMG, LEWIS HAMILTON IS HERE???!?!?!?" I said a little too loud, some people around turning to look at me.

I was almost crying at the thought of meeting one of my idols "Alek, Don't shout. But, yes he's here." She said, my heart started racing and I almost fainted, I hadn't even seen him, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IS LEWIS MOTHER FUCKING HAMILTON 7 TIMES FORMULA ONE CHAMPION AND ONE OF THE HOTTEST MEN ALIVE like how am I not supposed to freak out. "Aleksandra, I can hear your heartbeat, stop freaking out you're not being cool" Cassie said to me

I calmed down trying to be cool and not appear a crazy fangirl (even though I am), I heard cameras going off and I realized that he was coming in now. I put on my cool face and I tried not to stare at him, in the end he will probably sit somewhere away and I won't be able to meet him.

Some people behind me where whispering about him and what he was wearing. He then started walking towards the line I was sitting in, I thought for a second "OMG HE'S SITTING BESIDE ME" But then he passed me and the empty sit beside me, damn I thought I would be able to talk to him, get some Fashion tips or make out with him. Anything was fine.

I turned to Cassie to ask her something, when someone finally sat beside me, then the lights went out and they started flickering, signaling that the show had started. The first model came out with a striped purple suit that looked really big on her, it was stained and it looked like it was dirty. "Sometimes I don't understand fashion, like the suit is gorgeous but why the stains??" I said partly to Cassie and partly to myself.

"It all has a meaning, the designer is trying to express something by making it look dirty" For a moment I thought Cassie took testosterone and her voice became manly, but then I realized that the person beside me was the one that actually talked. And that accent, I would recognize it even deaf. OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT'S HIM.

I slowly turned to look at him, and there he was, SIR LEWIS HAMILTON, looking at me with a smile. I freezed in my spot, and then I turned to look at Cassie, my jaw just dropped and I didn't now what to say.

"Omg, it's him" I whispered to Cassie, freaking out inside. She gave me a stare that said Be Cool. So I took a deep breath and just turned to him and said "Hi, I'm Aleksandra. Nice to meet you, Sir."