Before you read

Hi to the gals and bros, and non-binary folks 🫱🏼‍🫲🏽

Before you start reading this story I would like to say some stuff about it:

1. English isn't my first language but I like writing in english, I like to think I have a pretty good english level, but like everyone I make mistakes, so if you spot one, please tell me, I will be grateful.

2. Speaking of mistakes, if I write any mistakes in the ages, characters, etc. You're welcome to tell me.

3. Any smut scenes will have a warning

4. As a writer I take inspiration from everything, and I've read enough fanfics that had certain prompts or scenes, that I liked so I took certain inspiration from them.

5. There's gonna be some classic memes that I find funny and adequate to the story so I will use them, I'm talking like vines, tiktok sounds and those kinds of things.

6. Also, I will use some dialogue prompts from tv shows, series, books and movies I like, just because I can, and it will just be when it really fits. And, I will add some quotes from songs.

7. I will pair some chapters with a song I feel matched the vibe and the theme of the chapter.

8. I of course don't know the drivers or any celebrities shown here, so these is just an interpretation of my imagination.

9. last thing, I wont provide a face the OC, i will give basic things, like her eyes and hair color but you can give her the face you like.