Chapter 7

The students and Villains stared at All Might's back. Seeing him pull off his signature pose gave goosebumps to all those watcing. All Might looked like he was in pain to some of the really keen eyed, but to everyone else, he looked like he was perfectly fine.

"No fair! You cheated! You had to have cheated!" Shigaraki shouted in frustration. He then took a step away from All Might in hesitation, planning his next course of action.

"What happened to clearing the game?" All Might took a step closer to Shigaraki, which in action made Shigaraki take a step back again. "If you can take me on, then bring it!" All Might scowled at Shigaraki.

Dust and a little bit of Steam was flowing around All Might, and he just stood there, as if waiting for the next big thing. Bakugou and Todoroki seemed to have calmed down. 

"Looks like All Might's got this, we should head back and help the others" Todoroki said while starting to walk away.

Bakugou agreed silently and walked away from the situation. Izuku stood still, continuing to watch the scene play out.

"I thought you wanted to beat me, well? I'm waiting" All Might continue to glare right at the villains in front of him, seeing that they won't move and contemplating their next move.

'Why isn't he moving? He can still take out those guys if he wanted in the blink of an eye, unless...' Izuku pondered. Izuku analyzed what he could see from All Might. 

If what All Might said was true, throwing out over three hundred punches while getting injured, and he only stood still when the Nomu grabbed him earlier, records even said that a normal punch from All Might could force trees to uproot easily. The fact he isn't moving either and only taunting his enemies...

'Something isn't right with All Might,' Izuku thought.

It looked like Shigaraki was stressed out beyond belief, scratching his neck until claw marks and traces of blood started to grow on his fingers. Kurogiri stood there, squinting his eyes.

"Calm down, it's clear he's beaten up from fighting the Nomu. We only got a little time left before more heroes show up, so if we go in together, we can beat him," Kurogiri said calmly.

Shigaraki stopped scratching his neck and focused on All Might, calming down, "You're right.." He paused, "The final boss is right in front of us, we can take him."

Then, a portal appeared in front of All Might with a hand stretched out, mere inches away from touching All Might. 

Izuku leapt forward as fast as he could, flying as fast as he possibly could to hopefully help out in time. He formed his sand around his right arm in the shape of a lance and reached out as far as his body could let him. 

The hand was just a hair's width from colliding with the hero while Izuku barely managed to pierce Shigaraki's hand and force it away from All Might.

Then gunshots could be heard. Izuku looked at the two villains and saw bullet wounds on Shigaraki.

"Sorry that we're late everyone." The voice tried speaking loudly.

Izuku looked over to where the voice came from and saw that there was a group of heroes, and then one that spoke was a  gunslinger hero named Flintlock, who led as the vangaurd of the group. But what really got Izuku's attention was seeing Andri with them.

"Tch, game over man. Kuro, we're leaving," Shigaraki said begrudgingly. Kurogiri complied and formed a portal in front of them.

Flintlock tried shooting at the villains as they tried escaping, but couldn't get quite a clean hit on them as they left through the portal.