Chapter 1

After a fight against one of All Might's enemies, the world's water supply has dropped disastrously. Plants can barely form, thousands of people die a day, yet somehow, this world strives. How? Because Humans somehow adapt, just like this child.

"Just start digging around here Izuku. I'll be right back, I forgot our water supply" 

Those were the last words Izuku heard of his mother. Izuku was told there was a family treasure that would make them rich, he already knew that was false, but his mother forced him out. That was a few days ago, somehow Izuku is still alive.

Izuku would find scorpions, cacti, carcasses, and insects, anything to help keep him alive. But what he never thought he'd find out here, would be a crater with a single fruit in the centre of it. Izuku sled down to the centre, more accurately, he rolled down.

Izuku stared at the fruit and without a second thought, he ate it. Sure the second bite tasted even worse than the scorpions, but it was better than nothing, it was also really dry. After swallowing the fruit, Izuku felt different, he looked at his hand and saw that his fingers were turning into sand and falling. Soon it was his arm, then torso, legs and then the head. But Izuku knew not to panic, this felt strangely, familiar yet, so foreign. He could shape the sand to his will.

Izuku formed his body. Izuku started smiling uncontrollably. He was born without a quirk, yet, somehow he had a power after eating a simple fruit. 

Days later, Izuku learned more about his power, he learned that he couldn't be harmed physically, he also learned he could take the moisture from other living things to hydrate himself, but he didn't need to do that often, because he also learned to sense where water veins are, although there wasn't a whole lot of water in them. 

Days turned into weeks, weeks to months, eventually, there were some scouts driving their buggies and saw Izuku.

"What the hell are you doing out here kid?" One of the scouts pulled Izuku's shoulder to see how messed up the kid was, but he was surprised to see that Izuku was perfectly fine, with a little sunburn. 

"My mom abandoned me" Izuku simply stated.

The scouts were surprised. "Come with us kid, we'll take you with us," the scout offered a hand.

Izuku was a little hesitant, but took it anyway. They took Izuku and drove to the nearest town. This town was incredible compared to his home town. Matter of fact, this place was an entire city, it actually had luscious greenery, bustling food markets, it was even home to basically all upcoming super heroes.

Izuku was in astonishment, he never thought in his entire lifetime he would find something so gorgeous. He always wanted to come here to train and be a hero, but he was presumed to be quirkless, his family was poor and he was picked on. But not here, no, he could actually be someone who could make others happy and survive.

The scouts began to take off their head gear, Izuku looked at them and realised these were heroes. Heroes that tried to make a change and even ran an orphanage. One of the heroes was Snowcone, a hero who could make Ice, he was an inspiration to Izuku. Snowcone tried his best to use his ice abilities even though it melt in seconds, he never gave up.

Snowcone had white hair and a soft face, goggles that were better fitted in a snowy environment and a muscular build, and surprisingly, a skin tone that seems like it never gets sunlight.

"Hey kid, I know this'll be awkward, but, do ya wanna live with me? I know what it's like to be in an orphanage, and trust me, you don't wanna be there," Snowcone offered.

Izuku immediately agreed to this, Izuku even asked if he could be taught by such a hero.

"You wanna be my disciple?" Snowcone laughed, "no one's ever asked me that kid. Sure, I'd loveta."