Chapter 1 - meeting

In this AU everyone is still the same age and Kanae is still dead, the only difference is that Giyuu joined the Hashira late

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS UNCANNON! ANY AND ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! SUGGESTIONS AND CORRECTIONS ARE APPRECIATED AND WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
ENJOY THE STORY!

Giyuu took a deep breath and stepped onto the gravel of the Master's estate. Today was his official first day as a Hashira.

He quickly took his scent suppressants and swallowed them down. Due to the number of unmarked omegas and alphas in the demon slayer corp, everyone is mandated to take scent suppressants before they go anywhere to make sure no accidents happen.

"My children, please give a warm welcome to the new water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka." The Master said, facing his head and a hand towards him.

All the Hashira turned to face him and two of them snickered. Those two being 'Sanemi Shinazugawa' the wind pillar, and 'Obanai Iguro' the serpent pillar.

Giyuu took a few steps before he stopped in his tracks, getting a big whiff of something musky. He covered his nose with his hand and took a step back.

His eyes quickly scanned through the Hashira before landing on him. That "him" being Sanemi.

It appeared Sanemi too had a weird reaction to Giyuu, for his pupils dilated and his breathing becoming a little heavier.

The other Hashira stared at Giyuu, trying to figure out what was wrong. Sanemi opened his mouth and Giyuu could see his fangs elongate, a clear sign there was an omega to mark.

As Giyuu kept breathing in the scent he started to want to be claimed, his primal urges making him take a step forward.

What no one had expected though, is Sanemi darting forward and tackling Giyuu to the ground, breathing heavily as he tries to undo the top button of Giyuu's uniform to access his neck.

All the Hashira stared in shock before 'Tengen Uzui' the sound pillar, stepped up to pry Sanemi off of Giyuu, which was a difficult task due to Sanemi's strong grip.

Sanemi thrashed around, trying to escape. 'Shinobu Kocho' the insect pillar, walled over to help Giyuu up and ask if he was okay. Giyuu simply nodded and stared at Sanemi.

"Let me go! I have to claim him before someone else does!" Sanemi yelled, still trying to escape from Tengen's grip.

He eventually lands a strong kick to Tengen's shin, making him stumble and drop Sanemi.

Sanemi attempted to lunge forward again but, 'Gyomei Himejima' the stone pillar, stood between him.

He crashed into Gyomei's stomach but quickly tried to get around him, only to be blocked once again.

He started to kick and punch Gyomei's stomach but he wouldn't budge.

"Move! Give him to me! Give me my fated mate!" Sanemi yelled, still trying to get past Gyomei.

Everyone froze at Sanemi's words. "Eehh!? Fated mates?!" 'Mitsuri Kanroji' the love pillar, squealed.

"It would certainly explain their behavior!" 'Kyojuro Rengoku' the flame pillar, said, his voice booming.

"You can't keep him from me! You stupid alpha, you can't take him from me!" Sanemi yelled again, banging on Gyomei's chest.

"He's mi-!" Before Sanemi could finish his sentence, Tengen and come up and chopped Sanemi on the side of the neck, knocking him out.

He handed Sanemi off to some kakushi and they took him into the Master's estate. Master had left in the middle of it due to tiredness so now it was up to them to discuss it.

Mitsuri rushed over to Giyuu. "Kyaaa! That must have been so scary, Tomioka-san!" Giyuu looked over at Mitsuri.

"Oh, uhm.." "He said you two were fated mates!" Kyojuro said. "I think he was right..." Giyuu muttered, looking at the ground.

Obanai scoffed in his tree and sighed. "Well what are we supposed to do now?" He asked, sounding quite annoyed at the situation.

Everyone looked at Giyuu and he sighed. "I don't think he'll leave me alone until I submit to him.. And I don't think my instincts want to deny him..."

"So what are you saying? Are you going to let him claim you?" Tengen asked. "I think its my only choice." Giyuu said firmly.

"B-but you only just met!" Mitsuri squeaked. "I am... aware... I-" Giyuu abruptly stopped talking, turning his head to the place where they took Sanemi.

"What's wrong, Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked, tilting her head a little. "He-.." Giyuu was cut off my a crash and a yelp from inside the mansion.

Everyone whipped their head towards the noise. A scarred hand appeared on the edge of the door, crushing it slightly.

The door was slammed to the side, revealing a very mad looking Sanemi. His veins were bulging from his skin, his eyes dark and his face shadowed.

"Give. Him." Sanemi said sternly, taking a step out of the house. The other Hashira were frozen in place, Sanemi's aura was dark and brooding and there was no telling what he would do.

Most of their eyes traveled to the large bulge in Sanemi's pants, looking desperate to escape.

"Well, this isn't good... it seems he's gone into a violent rut.." Shinobu observed. Giyuu trembled from the sheer strength of Sanemi's pheromones, yet he still took a step toward Sanemi.

"Tomioka, it's not safe-" Tengen was stopped by Giyuu's hand shooing him away as he took another step.

Sanemi growled and lunged forward again. Giyuu braced himself but still stumbled backwards, falling onto the ground.

Sanemi fumbled with Giyuu's top button but got it and practically tore Giyuu's shirt open. Sanemi didn't waste a second after he saw Giyuu's neck, immediately biting down on his scent gland, officially mark him as his.

Giyuu yelped and covered his nose and mouth, Sanemi's pheromones somehow becoming stronger. The other Hashira jolted and looked down at them.

Sanemi began to hump Giyuu's leg, his cock straining desperately against the fabric of his pants. He finally let go of Giyuu's neck and went to shove his tongue in Giyuu's mouth.

Giyuu moaned a little, his leg jerking up. The other Hashira quickly turned away, not wanting to watch that.

"Sh-Shinazugawa-! N-" "It's Sanemi." Giyuu's eyes widened and he nodded. "Sanemi.. not outside..."

Sanemi grunted and stood up abruptly, pulling Giyuu with him. "Fine, we're going to my house." Sanemi gripped Giyuu's hand and started rushing away, leaving the Hashira and a fee kakushi.

Finally, the quiet mist Hashira 'Muichiro Tokito', spoke up. "Are they going to-" "Don't finish that sentence kid." Obanai snapped.
___________________________

I HAD TO REWRITE THIS HOLE FING CHAPTER GRRRRR I HATE MY LIFE