Chapter 3 - apologies

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS UNCANNON! ANY AND ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! SUGGESTIONS AND CORRECTIONS ARE APPRECIATED AND WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
ENJOY THE STORY!

Giyuu was laying in a robe on Sanemi's bed. Sanemi was sitting on the side of the bed, looking apologetic.

"Uhm... I'm sorry, that probably wasn't a great first introduction.." Sanemi muttered, looking at the ground. Giyuu looked over at Sanemi. "It's not your fault.. Well, I guess we're mated now."

Sanemi looked up. "Yeah.. We're fated so it was bound to happen anyway..." Sanemi mumbled.

"Oh god, how am I supposed to face the other Hashira.." Giyuu panicked a little, sighing and putting a hand to his forehead. Sanemi shrugged. "I'm sure they'll understand. They'll probably have more problems with me than you."

Giyuu nodded. "Yeah, I mean, you did kind of assault me." Sanemi grunted. "I couldn't control it and we both know that."

They sit in silence for a moment, staring at the ground. "We should probably properly introduce ourselves."   Giyuu said, clearing his throat.

"I'm Giyuu Tomioka." Giyuu said. "Sanemi Shinazugawa." Sanemi introduced himself.

Time skip to the next day at a Hashira meeting <3

Giyuu and Sanemi awkwardly walked into the room, everyone staring at them. "Well, look who decided to show their faces." Tengen said jokingly.

Sanemi glared at him and sat down, Giyuu sat down close by. "Welcome, Sanemi, Giyuu. The last attempt was quite a fiasco, but, would you like to introduce yourself, Giyuu?" Master said.

Giyuu cleared his throat. "I'm Giyuu Tomioka, it's... nice to meet you all.." Master smiled. "I'll make this brief, so you may properly meet the others."

After the meeting bc I hate my life

Giyuu walked out onto the gravel, Sanemi following close behind. Shinobu walked up and poked Giyuu's shoulder.

Giyuu flinched and looked down at her. "Hello, Tomioka-san! I do hope you know that we don't usually attack people like that! And I do hope we can be friends. I'm Shinobu Kocho." Shinobu said, smiling.

"Huh? Oh.. it's fine." Giyuu mumbled.
"Tomioka-san!" Mitsuri said, running up with a bright smile and a wave.

"Hi! I'm Mitsuri Kanroji!" Mitsuri said, grabbing Giyuu's hands in his. "I would love to be your friend!" She said, shaking Giyuu's hands.

___________________________

Srry this is so short what the fart, I tried but I rlly didn't like this chapter and I hate how it turned out.

ANYWAY I GOT MIXED EMOTIONS ON MAKING GIYUU PREGNANT, SOME PPL SAID TO DO IT IN LIKE THE 7TH CHAPT OR SUM AND SOME PEOPLE SAID NOW SO IDKKK