INTRODUCTION

Enchanted I am Vannia Mordegan Brudemor, daughter of Alfi Mordegan and Amy Brudemor, I was born too many years ago, but not so many if you compare it with the year 2024, when it was going to be the end of the world I was 10 years old.

I want to tell you that if you are in a good situation in your life, these sheets are for you, but if you are not, they are also for you.

Let's get down to business.

Situations that marked my life:
1. Going from girl to woman: I must define it as "tremendos". Many, many cocktails, but not drinking, I wish! but hormonal, GnRH, LH and FSH doing their thing, at full throttle, giving it all my friends (they are hormones responsible for the menstrual cycle).

2. The university: as my dear Spanish friends would say "tela marinera".

3. Love: that's it, let's turn off and let's go. As they say in my country of birth.

And you will say, is that all, are those the only things that have marked your life? I must say that I am very scared of butterflies, but there is one thing that I like a lot and that is the butterfly effect, have you read it before? The butterfly effect comes from the chaos theory in physics and mathematics, it has been used in other fields such as philosophy, psychology and other subjects, it is used to refer to small actions or changes that seem to be silly or irrelevant, change the system, that is, affect everything around you and can have many consequences, where most of the time you do not even know what might happen in the future.

Example: imagine you are single, and you decide to take the bus, instead of driving to work to save money on gas (which you never do), then on the bus, you fall, movie mode and stumble into the arms of the love of your life (drama activated), you end up married with three thousand children, or without children, or divorced depending on the butterflies.Well, those things that have marked my life, go inside parentheses, inside many, many, many, too many butterflies and their beautiful effects in the system.

Tela marinera: is something very serious, something you have to work on a lot.