Author Note

All characters are owned by J.K Rowling (except for few, will not be mentioned to avoid spoilers)

The plot has been twisted to fit my imagination and so, the plot is owned by me. However, the outline of the story belongs to the author of the beautiful Harry Potter series.

Hermione remains to be her original with twists to her emotions to create a spark in the story.

To those readers who have started reading Love of the Undead, I have decided to discontinue the story for the time being to focus on the plot of Alone Without You because it has been a fan fiction blooming in my mind but never put on paper (e-paper, at least :p) and finally, it has come and is continuing to be written.

I might stop writing completely from September to March 2025 to focus on upcoming examinations. It's a big year, and I've got the worst timing.

Needless to say, I would love finishing this book within the year, will try my best to finish it and, if it's not done by June 2025, I will speed-run through the entire summer break (July and August, according to where I live) and finish this book.

I'm not sure how many chapters will be there, but I suppose it will be long, and (hopefully) very well loved by readers.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy.

- demonic1angel

Edited on July 08, 2024