Flirting with a cop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❌

Cross put killer a holding cell. before going to to Dream. 

"Cross! You brought back one of my brothers top people!" Dream smiled hugging him 

"yeah but getting him to talk is going to be hard." Cross sighed.

"that's true but maybe you can get through, your good at that these types of things. " Dream pats his back before leaving to check on the others. 

"Alright.....time to see what I can do to get you to talk....." Cross went up to killer with a stern look on his face. "Im going to get you to talk and your going to tell me everything." 

Killer smiled "I like your confidences Cop~ but Im not talking...." 

"but you just did" 

Killer froze for a moment. "Your not getting information about my boss out of me idiot." 

"I mean Im going to find out weather you like it or not." 

Killer laughed at him wiping a tear from his eye with his cuffed hands. "I'm not going to lie your kinda cute and my type of cop." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"it means I think your cute darling~" 

Cross blushed looking  annoyed at killer leaving the room to get himself back together. 

Get it together Cross! He's not that attractive.....what am I saying! he's the bad guy! and you like dream! Pull it together man!  He thought to himself going back into the room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❌

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🔪

Killer couldn't believe he got caught let alone by this cop. He could tell that Cross had a thing for dream based on his constant figiting and trying to get Dreams attention. In the little time he had known this cop he could tell how hard Cross tried to get with Dream. 

"Hello? Are you going to answer me?" 

"Hm?" Killer turned to Cross sticking his tongue out . " Answer what cutie?" 

Cross looked annoyed sighing. "I asked what your name was and why you joined nightmares gang......and don't call me cutie." 

Killer laughed. " That's giving you personal information and I cant do that sweetheart. " 

Cross was getting frustrated which killer was loving to see. He couldn't help but laugh again.

"your cute when your angry" 

"you know what Im done....I'll be back....." Cross left to get killers file. 

Killer had to come up with a way to get out of there,but he didn't know how to just yet.He was hoping his Team might be dumb enough to come get him. then again they where a bit entitled. Killer shifted managing to get shoe off to grab the bobbiepin and tried to pick the lock. 

Damn....this is hard....why did I have to get caught why not Dust or Horror..... argg come on!   He thought to himself struggling. He hoped Cross didn't come into the room while he tried to get out of the cuffs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 🔪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

Hey Everyone I hope your Enjoying the story so far! I'm working on the next part now  I will see you all very soon! Byeeee! also if you like what you read and want to show some support follow me! for more stories like this and many others! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤