Extra I: First time

It had already been a month since my beautiful and perfect boyfriend gave me great happiness: he returned me to my parents and I couldn't be happier.

"This is a pigsty," Lucius said with fear.

I rolled my eyes.

Yes. Let's just say that my father still got the idea that his heir and only son lived in a modest hut in the high mountains of Romania. On the other hand, my mother was delighted with Jeff and my cute dragon was just as in love with her. They walked together, ate snacks together and even offered to give him a walk through the caves. Obviously I wasn't going to let Jeff take my mother to see the big, fearsome black dragon that brought them back to life, but they took a comfortable walk around.

My father hated Jeff for taking Narcissa's attention away from him. But it would pass when the dragon gave him a shiny scale from his body and since they were very valuable, my father would let my mother be a little unfaithful to Jeff. According to Charlie, the reserve made sure that bounty hunters or dark wizards didn't harass dragons to take away parts of their bodies that were of high value.

"Dad, I already told you not to speak disparagingly of my new home. If I remember correctly, it is my partner's house and I must also emphasize that he was the man who saved your life.

"Don't remind me," he said in a tone of tragedy. "I owe my life and the life of my family to a Weasley," he exclaimed absently, thinking aloud. "I swear to you, Draco, that the end of the world is approaching. That's my only conclusion.

"Leave our son alone," Narcissa said as she entered the door. He must have finished flying with Jeff. I still don't know how this woman looks impeccably perfect when a few minutes ago she was flying with a big dragon. -Our son is very fortunate to have a person who loves him, protects him and will always be there for him. Now, I think you forgot to tell me something.

My father made a bad face. His cold mask fell off and he muttered something very slowly.

"Excuse me, dear. I didn't hear you, please repeat it.

With a sigh, the Malfoy patriarch made a childish gesture.

-You were right. As always, you are the voice of logic in our family. Happy?

-Yes. The next time you doubt my plans regarding my son I will remind you of this day.- My mother said with a delicate smile. "Now, we must go.

-What? But I'm comfortable and I've just arrived.

"Don't act childish, Lucius. We've got this whole month torturing Draco and Charlie with our presence. Day and night we have invaded this place and before you call it pigsty again, I must remind you that a few days ago you told me that you wanted to buy a cabin on the edge of these mountains because you were impressed with this lifestyle and you liked it.

I couldn't help it, I laughed.

I couldn't imagine the head of the Malfoy family living like a local and a worldly wizard in a cottage. That image could never be in my mind.

"I think you're right, we must go, look at the time." He gestured on his empty wrist, trying to escape from this conversation that compromised him, he approached my mother and kissed her on the cheek and then extended his arm. Later, Narcissa placed her arm and reclining she put her head on her shoulder.

I saw the scene and I swear my eyes became watery.

I smiled and looked at them.

"I love you," I said out of nowhere. -I am very grateful that you are here. I thank everything that is magical for having this second chance.