Between cravings and babies

A vase full of jam was thrown into the air at the red-haired man, while he, already accustomed to it, bent down to avoid it.

-I hate you, I hate you very much. How can you go and abandon me? I carry your fucking baby in my being, you're the worst Charlie Weasley," Draco screamed at the top of his lungs, crying his eyes out in bed.

Charlie sighed and walked slowly back to bed.

"Love, I must go to work. Remember we talked about it yesterday? I've already taken a full week.

Draco, still crying, raised his arms as a sign that he wanted to give Charlie a hug. The Weasley obviously didn't refuse and hugged him. But she didn't count on her fiancé using all his strength and rolling them on the bed so that Draco would be on her lap and Charlie on the mattress.

Draco began by moving his hips in a gentle step, so that they both sighed with pleasure.

"Love, I really have to go.

-Once again and that's it. Yes?" the blond said as he tried to take Charlie's shirt. The dragon keeper tried to put up resistance, but when his boyfriend started jumping up and down on his member, he didn't have the ability to think much. "Besides, I'm pregnant, remember?" You must accept each of my whims and cravings.- He said in a whimsical voice.

-Honey, all this week we made love. For one day nothing will happen and you also have to remember that your cravings have been catered for, like that time you wanted a sheep's egg for dinner.

-I don't see anything wrong with it.

"Baby, sheep don't lay eggs.

Draco just rolled his eyes.

"And again you wanted lemons with spices and a little butter."

-That is a common craving.

"Yes, but not with pink lemons, as you wanted."

He smiled at me and continued to move his waist.

"But my beautiful fiancé got those pink lemons, you're so good.

-Don't even remind me, I still don't know why Jeff knew where to find that, it wasn't nice to fly at full speed at 4 in the morning to a place that's hours away from here.

-What? But they were back in less than an hour.

Charlie smiled at me.

"I think Jeff is more anxious than I am to keep you happy and very happy.

"And do you know it would make me happy?" me like last night..." Draco let out a moan that wasn't legal to Charlie's ears. "How nice it was to ride you, while you rode me in the kitchen."

Charlie's face was like his hair when he heard those words, but he had to admit that it was a very good night. "We can't love, I must go.

And just like that, all fun disappeared from Draco's face.

"Do you not love me anymore?" Don't you see me cute anymore?

-No love. What are you saying...

He was interrupted by the blond as he got out of the place and got away from the bed.

-Am I too fat? Is that it? Don't find me attractive anymore? It's not my fault, Charlie. I'm six months pregnant and you know that men have different pregnancies than women. I know I look like a giant squid, you don't have to stay with me.

-Hell Draco, where did you get that? Of course I find you attractive, you are the most beautiful man there is. Hell, I've idolized you long before you showed up in my life and met me personally.