chapter 16

Warning : mature content ahead 🔞

"nick is right baby..."

" We both genuinely love youuuu....."

" Am I a fuckin property that you'll both share ...."even though she liked them but she can't hangout to two people simultaneously

" Enough now don't you think you've spoke too muchh and don't you dare say those words again ......."

She suddenly shivered from Nicole's loud voice And also the a few students in front of their seat looked towards them....

" Calm down nick " said Jason to his brother ...

And stare at the students to get them back to their original positions and not being more nosey....

There were only few students staring at them and Rachel wasn't aware about what was happening as she was busy talking to Alex and ash ......

" Hey babygurl we love you and u know that we also love you equally and you know in our family there's no I ,me it's us, we . You know We've shared the same womb before coming to this world and we've also faced the problems and happiness together we've lived like one , and we promised you that we will marry you when you come back again I know you might not remember now but one day you'll ......"
Said Jason

" Wh...whaaa.. what are you saying like are you really that confirmed that you both will have me ....?

....
...
Wait well what promise what are you saying about that .....?"she thought to herself that no matter she may have a liking towards them but she can't be with both of them ....

" Yes baby you promised us ... you'll come for us ...and don't worry about this I'll tell you at the right time...."said Jason

" You belong to us sweetheart and we know you also have same feelings for us ...."

" But what about Rachel and velorina their feelings will get hurt ....and I don't want to betray them ..... So please forget me and live with them happily and you know I've someone else whom I love ....."

" And who the hell is that bastard ..." Jason displeased after hearing that ....

Then he look towards Nicole ..." Sweetheart well is he the one who sends you letters unanonymously ??....." He asked

"Yeah ...but how do you know that...?"

" We know everything babe where you go , with whom you go , whom you talk to , your whole full day schedule ......" - Jason

*To which she thought they are way more mad then they seem they genuinely want to like lock me omg why is this giving me that fictional book vibe damnn now I feel why the female lead doesn't like their rich caring husbands damnn they are really mad *
" Now will you kill that person for me coz he loves me ...."

This made them smirk and they said ...

" Babe you belong to us you only belong to us three...."

" Last time that was two now it's three damnn 😭 how many numbers are going to increase further ...."

They cackled and instead of saying anything jason lift her and make her sit on his lap delicately as their life was depend on her afterall they have found her so many years later....

Michelle tried to protest but it seemed they go nowhere and she seemed so light in front of these giants....

"Darling we love you and will you forever and ever we'll never gonna break your heart promise , you have no idea about our love we were waiting for you and that felt like an eternity till we saw you and you know....*he kissed her on her cheek * and we only want you....."
" You're going too far both of you now I'll call the teacher and they'll teach you a lesson ..."