chapter 19

I followed jass and nick as when we go towards them they bowed in front of us ( jass , nick and me)

Then they move side ways in line to give us some space to enter ...

I can hear people's gossiping idk why although this way seems silent to me and a very few people are there but not a single one on this floor but on above they are staring at us and gossiping I can't hear clearly but something like she's their relative Nd I also like they're the same men who were spotted last time with them and I also heard some clicks sounds maybe people are taking our video so many but who are they refering to about whom people are gossiping and whom did jass and nick met last time damnn

As of course it's natural to draw people's attention this high security but why people are not taking that one's name who is that behind as I'm sure jass and nick they are not that rich even dad's (Drake's)personal security isn't that tight ....

What the fuck is going on here first this highly expensive bouquet as it's Juliet rose and not anyone can afford to buy it and then this much of security lamao 🤡 am I taking this troop to fight at border or what I mean this much of people god 😵🥴....

After we went towards the limbo which was encircled by so many cars and that men who was carrying out stuff put that in other car's back space to which I protested to jass by taping his arm giving him a sign that I want my bag with me to which he calls that men by his name

" Damien give me that blue bag"

He gave me my bag and he himself opened the car door for me and told me to go inside first  ....

He simultaneously hold two doors with handle and opened them like a room door LOL....

I went inside and saw four large white seats in two two groups facing with a mini glass table in center , they were looking like a royal sofa seat ...

The whole car from inside was looking so royal and expensive nd that kinda stole my attention i mean yeah that was so attractive everyone would definitely crave for that but everything comes with the price I wonder what I've to pay for that .....

Aftr we got settled I asked him what's wrong where is he taking me but he didn't said anything .....

I peeked outside and saw that our car was in the centre maybe as all those cars which were in the whole round earlier are now half in Front of us and half behind us and all those guards are following us half in left side and half in right side on bikes .....

Now I can't even see what's going on out I mean what the fuck , I mumbled...

" What did you just said babygurl ...?" Nick asked me  this time ....

Ohh my my did I said that aloud
...
"No nothing"

We kept quite both the brothers were sitting in front of me doing something on laptop and there were two glasses on table which of course belong to them they were drinking while doing their work .....

I mean I actually don't know them fully their identity , their work , their desires , their goal , behaviour , their actual real face behind the mask they were pretending to be ......

I tried to open the window more and tried to peek more then I saw there are barely any vehicle or even a single individual the whole road was empty I tried to see more here and there but I found no one , this silent road Nd the environment is telling me something more disturbing is going to happen , something which can change my destiny my fate , nd this is giving me chills like will it bring good changes or will that affect me adversely.....

It's almost 20 minutes that I'm caught in this mess with these brothers and I don't know what are they planning to do to me , where they are taking me but what the hell is going on with me why am I being caged for .....

This thought brought must in my eyes and tears started to wet my eyes I even tried to control myself but got no gain I started crying more and more .....

I tried to wipe my tears with my hands and heard jass's and Nick's voice which bought me back to reality .....

" What happened sweet heart , why are you crying ..." Asked jass passing a tissue on my side no he himself wiped my tears and hold my hand keep his laptop side and made me sit on his lap and I also felt nick holding my hand he immediately cut the call and asked me if something is bothering me ......

I shook my head and felt their faces turn angrier to which they respond " we hate lies angel .." this time they spoke in unison and I felt their grip tightening me and hurting me which made me sob more although I managed to speak between my cries....

"J-jjj Jass , n-nnn nick leave i-i - it's h h-hh hurtin m-mm meh ..." I stuttered ...

I now felt their grip loosened and they left my wrist and stomach , but the part which made me embarrassed was that when jass left my stomach it growled loud enough so that they can hear ......

" Okhay don't cry sweetuuu you should've told us earlier that you're hungry we know you haven't ate anything but still it slipped our mind but don't worry I'll arrange something .." said jass ordering by pressing the bell as they were sitting at a separate section which was sound proof and seperated /isolated so that if they want they can do private chats if they want ... now the driver can't hear them so they press the bell which was at their handles and called the driver to stop .......

"I know angel we're travelling for half an hour almost but don't worry we're about to reach our destination and it's a bit isolated and somehow on the other corner of the city so we've to travel alot I know and we're sorry for ignoring you this time it's just that we were giving you some space to adjust but didn't mean to ignore ....." Nick said again wiping my tears with his handkerchief ......

Jass ordered his man to bring that black bag and took out Some stuff and  gave me some chocolates to which I look towards them with big eyes surprisingly ......

To which they understood and responded ...." We know that it's your favourite chocolate flavour and and it's already cold here so we know it won't melt and bought that for you coz we know that too that you'll feel hungry soon ...." Saying that they both kissed me on both of my cheeks and hugged me tightly almost suffocating me .. ...

Leave me please it's hurting I cried and protested ......

Then suddenly the car came to halt ......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thanks for reading this story
Kindly vote , share , comment your reviews
Keep supporting

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

(◠‿◕)

(ʘᴗʘ✿)

♥╣[-_-]╠♥

(✿☉。☉)