chapter 11 ( give up)

Warning : this chapter contains abusive content , sexual harassment , and violence ....
🔞 , Grammatical errors too ...

Michelle's p.o.v.

As soon as he released me I ran away from there towards the lift and without paying any attention I press the 4th floor ....

There I take a deep breath and calm myself down I don't know why they are behaving like that we are good friends since high school ....

It's not gonna end good I'll ignore them I promise as long as I can I'll not gonna face them .....

The lift's door opened and when I saw outside there was nothin like I imagined no rooms no corridors there weren't any cctv either,
I walked outside to find there was a huge balcony the area was covered with roof but half front was open ...

The wind was blowing and there was thunderstorm seems like it's going to rain the weather is pretty good .....

even why did I came there I can't remem-- ohh wait shit damnn I think I should leave what if I get in some trouble ......

I was jus about to turn while I felt someone's presence behind me someone's hand on my stomach was enough to stopped me from even moving....

While I felt his chin on my shoulder it felt like he was like shaved but I can still feel tiny bit of hairs and it was like poking my shoulder ...

Damnn he felt so fine over me wish this moment stop forever under his warm touch.....

Ishh dammit I'm being so delusional and it's not ending good somehow always painful....

Then I heard his voice it was husky warm ...." Missed me princess...?"

This was the only thing I heard from him.... While the next moment ...he kissed me on my shoulder and I gasped ....
and I felt something heavy and long on my shoulders wait it's a coat .....

I was too stunned for a moment I feel like my all words are stuck in my throat ......

No I've to ask who's he why's he talking like that..." Why would I miss you ...? ...who are you..? Tell me ...?"

I repeated that again but I don't feel like anybody's presence here..... My bad when I turned to see that who's he , he already left .....

But still who can be why did he said miss me , who am I forgetting ... and damnn this coat no doubt it's warm but he just put that on my shoulder and left ... It was of black colour ... Beautiful which seemed expensive and warm ....

I was in my thoughts when walking out of there, I felt someone was coming my way from lift he called me two or more time but I ignored as my attention was caught by that coat person....
Then I entered the lift , that person who was calling me a while ago also entered there .....

".. miss..., Miss .... "

" Can u hear me ....?"
I looked towards him he was the same waiter who winked me I mean ya I did but today's drama was enough and I don't want any mess more but dammn I didn't knew he would follow me till here .....

" Yes , who ...?" I said in an artificial confident tone .... I pretended that I don't know him so that he will leave me my bad I was wrong .... Know what ...

" Oh wow so you forget me now , you don't even know , who I'm ..?"
He asked raising a brow ...

" See I'm not in the mood right now I don't know why are you calling me just leave me please , don't have an energy left for any drama ... Please leave ..."

Dammit he just pushed me and hovered over me , I was caged between him and the lift walls as his two hands on my either side was blocking my way , I didn't knew he has that kind of intentions , if I knew that already I didn't give him a single smile even ...

" Listen bitch I know what kinda girl you are the way you winked me and the kinda clothes you are wearing to seduce any male I know u whores but ya I'll promise I'll give you good amount of money for one night just once I promise I'll leave you then ......"

I screamed loudly and thank god at that time the lift door was open I was planning to run but that son of bitch wasn't leaving me he was genuinely sexually harassing me damnn I cried loudly this time but the music was so loud that I can't think anyone can hear me now .....

" Leave me you bastard ...."

"Aaah...aaah ...😭😭😭" There landed a slap on my face and I was literally crying it's not that I'm weak I can fight and can teach them a good lesson but for some reason my mind was disturbed for something and they were seemed to be physically like more then I am ......

It seems like he's going to kiss me I'm not ready no...no....

What should I do now I was sobbing heavily but for some reason I believed that someone will come and save me ...

" No... No .. please don't , I'm not that kinda girl... Please .." I was screaming my eyes closed...

For the next thing which I heard was a thud noise and I feel free when I saw the waiter who molested me was punched on the nose and was lying on the floor , and I saw jason and Nicole there , and blood was dripping from Jason's knuckles but it was that waiter's blood ...
and I ran and hugged Jason tightly and felt his hands wrapped around me .....
Then the gun sound jolted me and kind of gave me an internal shock ...
I turn around to see what happened ...

It was Nicole who shot him dead and his lifeless body was lying on the ground and

Then everything seemed to me blackout as I fainted on the spot I couldn't handle anything more few faint voices came to my ear but that was the moment I give up ..........

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

Vote , share , comment , follow for more ....

Keep supporting

Thank you for reading the story

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
(◕ᴗ◕✿)
ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ
(◠‿・)-☆
(☉。☉)!

Have a nice day
......