Truth

Today's chapter is short. To get an early update you need to complete the target of 20+ comments.
Take care <3.

AUTHOR'S POV

Aarohi looked at them and asked, "Why you both are looking upset?"

Akriti and Akshay looked at each other and went towards Aarohi. Akshay sat in front of Aarohi and joined his hands.

"Yeh kya kar rhe ho Akshay?" Aarohi quickly holded his hands and Akshay started sobbing.

Akriti saw him crying for the first time, "Bhabhi, please just forgive me I shouldn't have-" Akshay said.

Aarohi by cutting his sentence said, "Shhhh, roote nahi hai." She wiped away his tears and continued, "Tum mere bhai jaise ho, Akshay aur bhai behen ke aage haath nahi jordte aur agar tum na btate sach toh mein toh khushi hi mnaati rhe jaati."

"Khushi?" Akriti asked.

"Hnn Aditya ko marwaane ki khushi." Aarohi said while wipping away her tears.

"Marwaane ki?" Akriti's world turned upside down, she couldn't have imagined her bestfriend killing her brother.

"You did not-" Akriti laughed shockingly.

"I did." Aarohi said.

"You killed my brother Aarohi?" Akriti shouted at her.

"Not the right time, Akriti." Akshay said.

She looked at him with anger but Akshay's expression made her calm down.

"Actually, Aarohi I don't know how to say this but that baby.." He stopped and took a long breathe and said, "your baby is no more."

Aarohi looked at him with no expression, his words echoed in her mind. His tears started flowing down.

"Do you think it's funny, Akshay?" Aarohi said.

"He is not joking. Mar gaya tera bacha, waise bhi tu uss layak nhi ki mere bhai ka bacha paale." Akriti said with a spark of hate in her eyes.

Aarohi stood up and left the room.

"Ab dekho maharani kahan jaa rhi h" Akriti said to Akshay.

"Shutup!" Akshay shouted and followed Aarohi.

In the way he texted someone "Usse leke aao."

"Bhabhi." He shouted at Aarohi.

Aarohi stopped and looked at him with a tear. She took a vase from nearby table and threw it on the ground and said, "Just stay away, I don't deserve anything. STAY AWAY."

She started moving outside the hospital but Akriti holded her and took her inside the room where her checkup was going on.

"Drama kam kro aur doctor ko unka kaam karne dena. Aate hi honge woh." Akriti said.

Aarohi started throwing everything out of anger, she threw the chair on the mirror table then she started walking on the mirror pieces that got shattered on the floor.

"It is not that painful" Aarohi said while laughing. Her foot was covered with blood now.

"Aarohi! Are you mad or what?" Akshay shouted when he entered the room.

"Yes I am. I killed my Adi then I killed his child. I should be behind the bars or in the mental hospital." Aarohi shoued at him.

When Akshay started moving near her she took a mirror piece and placed it near her throat and said, "dur rhena, maar lungi khud ko."

"Ek aur naya natak, continue." Akriti said and leaned against the door.

"No wonder why I hate you." Akshay said while looking at Akriti.

Akshay took out his phone and texted someone again, "Where the fuck are you both?"

"Enterance." Someone replied.

Suddenly, a 6 ft man entered the room, well dressed in black suit, dusky look and light brown eyes. Akriti saw him with a disbelief, her world stopped for a few moment.

"Lavender." Aditya said.

Everything went silent, everyone started looking at him. Aarohi rubbed her eyes and looked at him again.

"Adi?" She whispered.

"OH MY GOD, What the fuck is this?" He shouted while looking at her feet and ran towards her.

He picked her up in his arms to the nearby chair and made her sit there. He sat in front of her on the floor and lifted her leg in his hands.

He removed the pieces of glasses slowly and applied ointment on her cuts. Aarohi was looking at him with no expression. No one was saying anything.

"Tum pagal hogyi ho? Yeh kya kar rhi thi? Tumhe pain ho raha tha phir humare bache ko koi dikkat ho jaati toh?" He said while looking at her.

"Bacha hoga tb na." She replied and looked away.

He looked at her shockingly. "What do you mean, aarohi?"

"Sorry." She said.

"Miscarriage." Akshay said.

Aditya stood up and hugged Aarohi. "I am so sorry, Aarohi. I am.. so sorry."

"It's not your fault, Adi. It was never your fault, I was at fault. I did it." She started sobbing in his arms.

"It's okay, shhhhh. It happens." He said while rubbing her back.

"Bhai?" Akriti said.

"Hmm." Aditya hummed while hugging Aarohi with tears.

"You are..?" She stopped.

"Yes, he was alive." Akshay said.

"If he was alive why did you messaged him?" Akriti asked Akshay.

"Because I knew that his phone was with you. Secondly, you had a doubt on me about this matter." He replied.

"But how is this possible? You died in front of me....your blood was there in my hands, Adi..how is this even possible?" Aarohi asked Aditya.

"I'll tell you but let the doctor clean it...you know..." he sighs "we'll go home and talk there."

Akshay moved to Akriti, "Well I think everything is fine, now. You can delete my number from your phone."

"You don't need to tell me what to do or what not to." Akriti replied.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆