Second letter

"Woh kuch iss tarha gaye baat krte krte,
Ki hum tut gaye unka intezaar krte krte."

Aarohi's POV

When I reached my home everyone was already asleep and I went to my room and took a long shower and changed into my casuals. I jumped on my bed and quickly opened the box of letters and picked the envelope on which '2' was written. I took a deep breathe and opened the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aarohi,
Haaye meri jaan, tu kitni sundar hoti jaa rhi hai kisi ki nazar na lage tainu. Acha bata sab kaisa chal raha hai? Tu theek hai? Ghar wale sab theek hai? Areyy tu sabke saath hai toh sab theek hi honge, acha yeh bata mujhe yaad karti h ki shaadi.com pe ladke dhundne lagi apne liye?

(My love, you are getting beautiful day by day. So tell me how is everything? Are you okay? Is everyone at home okay? Areyy, you are with everyone, so everyone will be fine, so tell me, do you remember me or are you searching for the boys at shaadi.com?)

Chal jokes apart, I am very happy from heaven to see you fulfilling the promise of opening the letters after my death. And main topic, I know everything must be difficult for you, but I hope nothing is impossible. You are living on my behalf and I want you to live peacefully with a person who can make you happy more than me not with a person who will make your life hell. I want you to live like a princess not like a maid okay? Find yourself a king. If you already did, I'll be the happiest person for you, if you haven't and living with my memories then Aarohi let me tell you I'll never forgive you for this. Acha this is the second letter I'm writing to you after we watched our first movie together "EK VILLIAN", you loved the part when Guru took Aisha for trekking soo, I'm planning to take you somewhere. Only us. I hope you'll love it.

And the main part of this letter, open the box in which I told you to keep the gifts and letters. (She opened the box).
Now, pick up the small box wrapped in purple gifting paper there is a surprise for you and then check the envelope of this letter.

(She picked up the box and open the gifting paper and she found red velvet box. When she opened the box and there kept a butterfly shaped ring which she wanted since a long time. She started crying. Then she picked up the envelope and found red artificial red and pink roses.)

)

How was the surprise Aaru? Did you love it? It's not that expensive but hopefully you'll like it

How was the surprise Aaru? Did you love it? It's not that expensive but hopefully you'll like it. Aaru I hate tears, baby. I want you to keep smiling. Never loose your hope. I know you love me more than anything and if you ever loose hope remember you are living for me.
I love you from heaven.

Your love,
Rahul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This guy is the sweetest of all. I love him I can't let anyone else take his place. I wiped away my tears and suddenly I remember the touch of Aditya on my cheeks when he wiped away my tears. I quickly went to the wash basin and started splashing water on my face frequently and looked up at the mirror and found my eyes red due to my continuous crying.
"Why are you in my thoughts, Aditya Oberoi? I don't want to think about you" I whispered looking at the mirror and washed my face again.
After few minutes, I stepped out of the bathroom and wiped my face with the towel. I went to my balcony for some fresh air. I am in love with my balcony.

I saw the moon first it's my peace and then I saw a star shining

I saw the moon first it's my peace and then I saw a star shining. Whenever, I see a shining star I think that Rahul is shining proudly. I smiled and looked towards the entrance of my house and that's when I saw the black Mercedes parked on the gate.
Then, I saw someone waving at me. Aadi??? What is he doing here? How did he came here? Did Akriti gave him my address? Oh gosshhh.
I waved at the gaurd to let Aadi in. He came smiling and looked up to see me. I was on 2nd floor.
"Aarohi, mujhe kuch baat krni hai!" He said in a high tone.
(Aarohi, I want to talk about something.)
"Shhhh! Stay quite everyone is sleeping. Wait."
I went towards my almirah and took a rope out of it and went back to my balcony. I tied one side from my railing and threw other side down and signed Aadi to climb up from it.
He started climbing. When he came up he was looking excited and also tired. He smiled more widely when I asked why is he here. And he did an unexpected thing.
He pulled me towards himself and wrapped his hands around my waist, my face was on his chest. I was too shocked to react but his arms felt comfortable.
"I missed you!!"
Wait. What?? He missed me? We just met and he started getting attracted towards me?
"What are you saying?" I pushed him away.
"First can you give me some water?"
"Yeah, come in."
He started walking behind me. Oh shit! The letters are everywhere and the gifting. I ran quickly and grabbed everything and threw it on the box and closed it and turned back towards Aditya.
His eyes widened due to my sudden reaction and he stepped closer towards me.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Leaving it on a cliffhanger.🥹
It was their first hug 🫂
Thankyou soooooo much for 10k+ views on the novel 🫶😭

I have decided one nickname for our girl, it will be out in the next part🩷
And sorry for uploading the part this much late😮‍💨

You can interact with me on my:
Insta id-novelsbyreet
Pinterest id-novelsbyreet

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡