The scene

"Iss shor bhari duniya mein,
Mere sukoon ka lamha ho tum."

Warning ⚠️- there might be 18+ content in this part. If you are not comfortable, you can skip the part.
I'll give you all a warning before it will start

Aditya's POV

"The truth is I can't forgive him, but I'm trying to. I was in love with him and forgetting a person whom you loved for years is difficult, Adi." Adi from her mouth felt like a melody but I was hurt. Deeply hurt.

"Adi?" She asked again.

"It was a mistake, I can't forget him. I...I want you to help me. Pl...please help me." Aarohi said.

"And how can I do that?" I said, I was hurt but if she is ready to forget him and she wants my help in it. I will help her.

⚠️ 18+ content ⚠️

"Just one thing." She said and quickly sat straight on the bed and sat on the corner of the bed swinging her legs down and looked at me while biting her lower lip.

"You are again eye fucking me. Just tell me how can I help you?" I said.

"I am not eye fucking you, I am thinking how hard can you fuck me." She said and licked her lips seducively and looked at my pants.

"You're drunk, babygirl. You need rest. Kal ispe baat karenge." I said and stepped towards her.

Her legs were swinging down my bed, she was still wearing her same party dress. I turned to go towards my closet but she holded my hands and pulled me towards herself and I fell on top of her due to a sudden pull.

"I want you to kiss me." She whispered slowly. I can still smell the alcohol in her breathe.

"Not today, just sleep." I said and tried to get up but she again held my collar and pulled me we were too close.

She kept both her hands on my neck and crashed her lips on mine.

Her lips were soft as marshmallows, she was moving her lips on mine and I can't control myself so I started kissing her back. Her alcoholic breath was all in my mouth now. She sucked my lower lip tighter and pulled away.

"Wowww, that was nice." I said, looking at her lips and then I started kissing her again.

My tongue was licking her lips but she wasn't opening her mouth but as soon as she permitted my tongue into her mouth I forgot about everything. She pulled me more closer to herself. Still kissing and devouring a goddess like her. She crossed her legs against my back

She started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing. I pulled away "Are you sure?" I asked, trying to understand if she is conformable or not.

"Yeah, just do it." I threw my shirt somewhere on the floor. She was staring at my chest. I smirked and leaned down to kiss her neck.