#44

TW: Slight mature content ahead. (not smut)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

kai

bro
dude
dude bro
bro dude
did you die or something
the guys are wondering where you are
[Delivered]
uhmmmm
HELLOOOOO
😰😰😰😰
yeah you're dead
[Delivered]

Haeri stifled a laugh at Kai's panicking messages, looking down at a sleeping Taehyun. The two of them were in her room, where she had been endlessly teasing about his jealousy towards Heeseung, and he had eventually fallen asleep, his head on her chest. Everything about the situation was so surreal, that she couldn't help but panic.

Her relationship with her ex-boyfriend had been too good to be true, and look where that had gotten her. Taehyun was too good for her, an unreachable angel in her eyes. He was out of her league, and even some his fangirls were (in her opinion, which was not trustworthy) stunning and like dazzling jewels.

Yet he only saw her. As much as she wanted to believe that, reality was a lot more harsher than her dreams, which were nothing but blissful and tranquil. 

Reality left you out to bleed on the floor, helpless. Reality gave you heartbreak, with no treatment. Reality made you hopeless, Elpis truly leaving mankind behind, while she enjoyed the depths of Pandora's jar. Reality didn't give you pointless hope for you to keep it.

So Haeri internally voiced her doubts. Her doubts about herself, her relationship, about everything. What if she messed up? What if it never works out? What if, what if, what if

"I can hear your thinking from here," Taehyun muttered, squinting his eyes open. "It's getting annoying."

"You should go back to sleep–"

"You telling me to go back to sleep will make me stay awake." He sat up beside her, and wrapped his arms around her. "Talk to me."

"About?"

"Everything and anything. More specifically whatever it is you're thinking." He said, placing his lips on her crown. "I'll carry whatever burdens you're carrying."

Has Haeri ever mentioned how much she loves him? "I'm scared." 

"Of what?"

"Everything. I'm scared that I'll fuck this up, that I'll hurt you, that–" She was cut off by Taehyun's finger on her lips.

"Shut up before I lose braincells." He gave her a deadpanned look. "There's nothing to be scared of, now that we're together." Were they even official? Haeri didn't recall asking to be his girlfriend, but her heart was soaring. Everything the man beside her did would melt her into a puddle, and her head would be in the clouds. "So don't spew anything negative, or I'll walk out of here."

She didn't know what came over her, but she leaned in to kiss his lips. The last time she had kissed him was in that closet, and Haeri never knew she would miss his lips this much. He responded almost immediately, his arms around her tightening.

The two leaned back, the tension in the atmosphere so strong and filled with intimacy. Her fingers ran through his hair, stopping at the back of his head. The look Taehyun gave her almost made her clothes fall off, and she pushed their lips together again.