2

After a little jog up to my room that I share with San, I realize he's already in the shower. I can just go in there and start on my skincare and brush my teeth. It's not anything that we haven't done before. When one of us is on the shower the other can just walk in and start their routine.

Now we all know, it's no secret that I have a massive crush on him that I swore I was amazing at hiding, but he's still the only one who doesn't know.

So imagine my thought process as I walk into the steamy bathroom and hear moan of my name coming from behind the shower curtain with the noises of something slick being rubbed against.

Of course, I knocked on the door before just barging in, but clearly, he didn't hear me. So I did what every other best friend would do. I walked back out the door quietly and re knocked a bit louder to walk back in the bathroom.

This time, he heard me and stopped with whatever actions he was doing beforehand. I do feel bad that I didn't let him finish. But at the same time, I'm confused because of all the names in the world, he was moaning my name...

"Hey, sannie, I'm just in here to get my routine done," I shouted over the water.

"Oh uh, Hey Young-ah. Ok, " he replied hesitantly.

I continued with getting my skincare items set up and grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste.

In the middle of brushing my teeth, I hear the water to the shower shut off and the curtain open. I look through the mirror in front of the bathroom sink and witness a dripping yet naked San, with just a small loose town hanging low on his waist.

I know he saw me staring through the mirror with my jaw almost detached from my face because I hear a little chuckle slip through his lips.

"Wooyoungie, what's the matter? Is there something interesting on me? " he said with a sly smirk on his face.

I want to reply, but at the same time, I don't trust my voice to not betray me and stutter. So I chose the safe option and just shook my head no.

"I need words, Young-ah," San said in a stern voice.

"Uh n-no, there's nothing wrong." I mumbled out while turning around.

Of course, I would stutter at least one word, what was I expecting. I knew I shouldn't hav- OH MY GOD.

Looking him up and down, I noticed something very obvious behind the hidden cover of the small towel. He was still hard and just standing in front of me with a massive bulge. How has he managed to hide THAT this entire time I've known him.

I really didn't mean to stare for so long, and I didn't even realize I was staring until I hear him snapping his fingers.

"Earth to Wooyoung, Earth to Wooyoung"

I snaped back to reality, realizing where I was looking, and quickly turned back around to finish brushing my teeth. I let out a small "Sorry" and went on with my routine. I didn't want to turn around because I could feel the heat on my face, and I knew I was blushing. I also knew I was most definitely hard, and it was becoming painful now that I've acknowledged it.

I hear the door open and close, telling me the coast is clear for me to start freaking out. All I know is that today is going to be a long day.