20.Mamma Mia!

~Dedicated to kpgcatlover for writing all the amazing books on Wattpad. 'The Perfect Duet' is one of my favorite books on Wattpad. <3Song of the Chapter - You Beautiful Thing by Jason Marz. ~

Diana Hayden

Sapphire has already left for college because she had an early Monday class and I am getting ready for the same except that I have to meet a very enchanting boy with a winsome smile right now.

Breakfast, Blueberry pancakes & Matt Williams.

This is the world's most delicious and tempting combination ever.

I wear my best fitting dark blue jeans and team it up with a white top and my favorite peach cardigan. I keep my hair down, combing them and ridding them of the knots. I think I need a haircut; my hair has grown past my waist, too long.

Matt: Reached your apartment. Don't take too long or I will have to come up and carry you down ;) x - Matt.

His text makes me blush. I don't reply and fly down the stairs of my apartment, checking the door lock twice before leaving. Matt stands there, leaning against the front of his car, hot as ever. He is wearing light blue faded jeans, a white T-shirt that stretches across his toned muscles and abs. He is twirling his keys around his fingers and his gaze is fixated straight ahead, away from me.

"This is the second time I've caught you checking me out Hayden," he says and shifts to shoot a dazzling cheeky smile at me. I roll my eyes at him even though my cheeks are now pink from being caught red handed.

"Did you just roll my eyes at me?" Matt squints, his eyes crinkling the slightest. I don't know why I have this sudden urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Christian Grey? Really?" I chuckle at his Fifty Shades Of Grey reference.

"Damn Hayden, you ruined my act. I thought you didn't read. How do you know?" Matt feigns to be hurt and shocked and pats his heart.

"When you have a crazy bibliophile as your roommate and best-friend it's hard to not know book references."

"My bad there," he grins, his eyes crinkle and he scratches the back of his head.

He is so darn adorable!

Matt takes my hand leading me to his car. What is it with holding hands? Not that I am complaining, I more than love it, it makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

We are at a small downtown cafe and Matt orders, Blueberry pancakes for me and French toast for himself. That cafe is small, there are only 2 tables and 3 booths, all of which are full with people eating and chatting over breakfast. The walls have scrapped paint and the flooring is wooden, it is like a countryside cafe in the middle of a town.

"The place is not so great, but the food is Mamma Mia!" Matt says and swipes his tongue across his lower lip. I have a weak heart which is not so immune to the charms of Matt Williams.

I give out a shaky chuckle."Say that again," I chortle.

"What? Mamma Mia?" he laughs along with me, and the way he repeats it is so funny. What do you say about a guy who can make you laugh with just two simple words?

"Ohmygod! You sound so cute," my hand immediately covers my mouth as soon as the words 'you' and 'cute' leave my mouth. I just accepted in front of him that I find him cute. Well then, I might as well blurt out that I like him.

"Cute, huh?" he smirks. I just dug my own grave. I am sure the color of my cheeks matches the color of my nail paint — deep red. "You have become more..umm..confident since our time at the beach, I've noticed. Why Hayden?" Matt gives me an amused smile and leans back on his seat.

"Sapphire is right, you are one smug bastard," I stick out my tongue and that makes his grin even wider.

"Oh I guess I have a right to be smug about this," he lace his fingers with mine and my heart starts palpitating so fast, I am struggling to breathe.

Just then our food arrives. Matt removes his hand from mine which suddenly not only feels empty but incomplete too. We eat our breakfast and talk about everything under the sun. It's surreal how easily I am getting used to his presence like we have been like this forever.

"What time is your class?" Matt asks.

"I did not have morning classes today, so probably the next class is at half past twelve," I answer. My classes for today do not start until afternoon, so I have got a lot of time in my hand.

"Hmm...That means you have still got ample time with you, what do you want to do?," Matt asks.

"Actually, I need your help."

_______EndOfChapter20.Mamma Mia______
Thank you so much for reading! :)Please do VOTE & COMMENT.Love x~Sash.