chapter 16

(Will Pov)
Dustin runs up to him and does this weird little handshake.

"Hi children." Robin says entering the room.

I glance over at Mike who gives her a glare. I roll my eyes and turn back to look at them.

"You children have a plan?" Steve says sitting by Nancy on the bed.

Mike explains the plan while they listen with interest.

"So you're saying that we do the same thing as last time but kinda something different." We nod.

Steve scoffs. "This can't work without older people like us."

Dustin slapped his face. "No shit sherlock."

"We need to split up first off." Robin says nodding.

She turned toward Max. "You said Will dies right?" She nods.

"What one is that again?" I raise my hand and she smirks.

"Of course it is." I raise an eyebrow but decide not to push it.

"So Im thinking Max and Lucas should go together. Then Dustin could tag along." Steve started.

"Then Mike and El because, you know." I glance at Mike who turns to El with a soft smile.

"Finally the older ones will stay together." I turn my head.

"Wait what about me?" I ask. Robin smirks.

"I'll stay with you small one." I roll my eyes knowing that I was the same height if not taller than Robin.

"Everyone's jobs?" El asked. Nancy sighed.

"I know you guys will hate to hear this but I think that Me and Steve should take out vecna."

Everyone groaned.

"Hey, what about me?" Robin asked. "Your staying with Will remember?" "Doing what?" Nancy sighed.

"Robin we just talked about this like 5 minutes ago." She laughs. "My bad."

Nancy rolls her eyes and continues.

"Dustin, Lucas, and Max you guys have it easy. Fend off any creatures while we get vecna." They nod.

"El and Mike you guys stay behind us and El you be ready to-."

"BLAST HIM AWAY." Robin yelled.

"No. Be ready when we need you. You know what to do." El nodded and looked at Mike who nodded also.

"Robin and Will." Nancy said slowly turning to us.

"Honestly Robin make sure he doesn't die." She smiled widely and gave 2 thumbs up.

I roll my eyes. I didn't even know Robin. From what I could tell we had nothing in common. She was loud and energetic and I was quiet.

"Wait a sec." I blurted.

Everyone turned to look.

"Basically we are honestly just blasting vecna with fire then whens he's weak stab him in the heart." Everyone nodded.

"Okay." Steve clapped. "Lets all go out and buy some supplies!"

————————————————————

Me and Robin went to the gun store first. We didnt have to pay since the place was deserted.

"So Will." Robin said while we were wandering around.

"Tell me some things about you." I shrugged.

"Nothing much, I like to draw." She nodded. "Good, good."