More Newcomers!

GN: *Opens studio door* Hey guys! How's everything-

Luo Binghe: FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR OLD MAN!!

Shen Qingqiu: Oh for the love of- Binghe! Calm down now!

Yan Wushi: Hahaha! This young Demon Lord is fun to mess with.

Shen Qiao: Yan Zongzhu, please stop!

Mo Ran: Shizun~ Wanning~ Baobei~ Darling~

Chu Wanning: Mo Ran... we aren't doing this, stop being shameless.

Lan Wangji: Wei Ying...

Wei Wuxian: *Blushing* L-Lan Zhan... n-not now..! Please..!

Hua Cheng: *Calmly watching over Xie Lian*

Xie Lian: *Meditating*

GN: *Grits teeth in frustration* Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me. Right. Now..?!

Hua Cheng: *Glances over* Oh, you've returned, this is the madness gege and I have been dealing with for quite a while, hence why he's meditating.

GN: I see... hey, do me a favor and toss me my katana while the others are still distracted.

Hua Cheng: *Raises a brow* Oh? Intimidation time? Fine, here you go *tosses katana*

GN: *Catches it* Thanks.

Hua Cheng: *Nods*

GN: *Unsheathes her katana and glares* HEY! YOU GUYS BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE I FUCKING GUT YOU!

Shen Qingqiu: Ah-

Shen Qiao: *Flinches*

Chu Wanning: *Looks over in confusion*

Lan Wangji: ...

Xie Lian: *Opens his eyes*

Luo Binghe: Agh...

Yan Wushi: Hm?

Mo Ran: A threat? From her? That's unexpected...

Wei Wuxian: *Nervously glances over*

Hua Cheng: *Sighs*

GN: *Huffs in annoyance* Good, you obeyed, now, what in the ever living FUCK do you think you were doing while I was out?! I leave the studio for what... 3 weeks and things are already out of control?! How dishonorable!

Yan Wushi: Oh? I didn't realize you had so much power over us young miss, then again, you are just a lowly human with no cultivation, I'm surprised you can command this much authority.

Shen Qiao: Yan Zongzhu-

GN: *Grits teeth* Don't even start... all of you are obviously way stronger than I could ever hope to be, but that doesn't mean that I can't hold command! While you're here, you follow the rules I have set, that's how it works.

Luo Binghe: The fact that I let such a lowly human like you hold so much authority over a Demon Lord like me...

Shen Qingqiu: Binghe-

GN: *Tightens her grip on her katana's hilt* You... you're treading on very thin ice Luo Binghe...

Xie Lian: Now now, let's all calm down..! So... is there a reason why you were out for a bit, Glaziola?

GN: *Blinks and turns to Xie Lian* Ah that's right, I've got two more new couples to introduce! Come on in and introduce yourselves guys!

Zhou Zishu: Hey, I'm Zhou Zishu, though I also go by Zhou Xu, I come from "Tian Ya Ke/Word Of Honor/Faraway Wanderers." I'm the founder and former leader of Window of Heaven and the leader of Four Seasons Manor. I used to be an assassin within my own sect, but after an over abundance of guilt, I decided to harm myself slowly then leave my home. That's when I got tangled up with him... we've faced death together and-