013

ZURI 7:00 pm_______

ZURI
7:00 pm
_______

- Zuri was upset. She had ran all the way home. She thought that notti was the one.  He had been calling her all that night after the situation but she didnt pick up. She told Nilah everything that happened but she was busy out with Zuri's brother.

"omg can he stop fucking calling me." she says as she throws her phone. She knew it would probably break but in the moment she didnt gaf. She sat there thinking about why she hasnt found anyone loyal. She literally fell in love with Notti once she seen him, why'd he do her like that .. she thought. Then she heard a knock on her door.

"Yo Zuri open the door!" She heard. She instantly knew who it was. She rolled her eyes. Zuri only was gonna open the door since it was raining outside. "What notti.." She said as she shuts the door. "Lets go in ur room so we can talk this out." He says. "Wtv." She says as he follows behind her.

"What do u want." Zuri asked flopping on her bed as notti does the same. "Listen frl, when i was trying to explain shi, u ain wanna listen." He says. "Because the same situation happens repeatedly with everybody ur like all the rest so why would i try to listen to your damn stories." Zuri says. "Ma frl im not like them other niggas , now if u can look through my phone, i dont have to explain anything to u and i'll leave but its gonna make me feel better if i know that u know im not talking to other btches." He says, she wasnt believing one bit of it. "no." she says.

"pls zuri frl ik u been hurt before me but i can make everything better." he says. "give me the phone." he hands her the phone as she instantly goes to eva's contact. She reads through the most recent texts as her face lightens up from the sadness on her face and the anger. She goes to the recent deleted messages and taps on ddot's messages just to see if he talks about her.

(this is what she is reading from ddot & notti.)

Notti - "man darrian i think i might ask her to be my girl soon bru."

Ddot - "aww fs do it bru she loyal and i can tell yall gon be a good rls."

Notti - "thanks gng but ima ttyl, ima head ta her house rq."

Ddot - "igh safety mh."

- "I luv u notti and im glad u made sure not to break my heart." She says as she hugs him. He hugs back. "U wanna stay for a lil.?" she asked as he nods his head. "Man u made me so nervous, ian wanna lose u mh." He said. "Aww i made ur nervous." She says busting out laughing. He side eyes her. "Bitch laugh." She says as his serious face wears off and he started to laugh.

"i want to ask u sum serious Zuri." He says. Zuri got nervous. She thought she already knew what he was gonna ask by the messages she read earlier but she wasnt sure. "will u be my girl.. u frl made me happy and a better person than i was before. I want to make u happy forever and ever til we grown and have our own family soon. Not too fast though. Ima put a big ass expensive gold ring on yo finger man I rlly love u and i hope we will be able to die together too." He says as Zuri was in shock. She knew it was coming but not how he was gon say it. She felt like tearing up but didnt. "no" she joked. He had a disappointed look as he put his head down and put it back up. "oh al-" "nigga im jsp bru." She says as she laughs again.