014

ZURI

ZURI

5:30 pm

_______

- Zuri was currently walkin to Notti's house. She was supposed to be ready to search for dd the 2nd time today. It was day 3 of finding dd, 2nd day was good for zuri. She wasnt as scared and they practiced shooting that day too. They shot trees and Zuri did well. She was trained the end of the day of looking for dd.

- As they were going through some woods and other places , Zuri stopped in confusion. "Wait , where do u think dd's phone is.. if u called u ddot at first.. then he might be-" "man dont say that shit.. we gon hope for the best. Niggas prob got him held hostage or sum who knows bro he is alone." ddot says. They head to the place were they left off, the dead end. They see another trail of dried blood as they follow.

It smelt bad from the dead bodies of DOA they had killed earlier. They wore extra big boots today because they didnt want to be suspicious with their shoe sizes. "Omg." Ddot says as they all see what ddot was seeing. A body bag. The blood they were following had led to that. "I swear ima blow they brains off if this my brova." Notti said as he ran to the bag. Zuri felt like throwing up. She rlly hoped this wasnt dd. Ddot ran towards it too as well as Zuri.

"It doesnt smell." Notti said. "If this isnt dd, where will we put this body bc we will have our hand prints on this bag and we just have an dead person in the middle of nowhere." Zuri says. "We gon throw away the bag at my house and throw the body in the lake." Ddot said. Ddot and Notti looked at each other as they rip up the bag.

They take a look. "BRU I SWEAR IM FINNA BLOW THESE NIGGAS HEAD OFF." Notti yelled. Zuri slowly took a look and seen it was fluff. "OMM BRO THEY DEAD." Ddot says kicking the bag full of fluff as fluff flew up from the wind. "Keep moving." Notti said as he walked in front of Zuri and ddot. They see a fake blood jug from Spirit Halloween. Notti kicks it. "Im not here for no damn scavenger hunt bru. These niggas weirdos." ddot says.

* 4 days later. *

- Ddot , Zuri , and Notti has been searching dd for 7 days. A whole week. Zuri been missing many many practices. They think they have sum. "I got a fucking plan yo." Notti says. "What?" Ddot and Zuri asked. "We gon sneak up on them niggas and Zuri ik u got this, we got blast they shi and run off fast and go around the corner and up into them steps and go into that cafe and run into the restroom, Zuri u going in the boys bathroom. We gon wait til we think shi safe and run off to Sugarhill." Notti says. "Nah nigga we js killing niggas atp , yeah we needa kill them niggas but we needs find dd.. how bout we go find a nigga unaware and put a gun up to him and ask him where dd is." ddot says. "man whatever." notti said.

"I wasnt getting in no damn boys bathroom either, but ion think ts gon work." Zuri says. "What do u think we should do? Exactly nothing." Ddot says. "We should hunt somewhere else instead of keep leaving off where we was.. its annoying." She says. "Omg zuri you've saying this for days, it ain gon work." Ddot says. "It might tho, maybe he is somewhere else." Notti says. "Right so yea lets go search." Zuri says. Ddot rolled his eyes and grabbed his gun as well as the others.