Chapter 4

Ace's Pov

Friendship

Ilang araw at linggo na din ang lumipas, masaya ako na makitang masaya at magkakaibigan ang section ko.

Nagkakaisa kami sa lahat kulang nalang ata eh pati sa away magkaisa kami, pero wala pa naman nagiging kaaway ang mga kasection ko. Wag lang siguro talagang magkakaroon at damay damay na.

Lalo pa akong di umaatras sa kahit na anong laban, kahit sa patayan, basta para sa mga kaibigan ko go lang ako, gusto kong maipadama sa kanila na sa lahat ng oras ay kasama nila ako. Na sa tuwing may kailangan sila nandito lang ako.

Because that's the real definition of friendship...damayan, pagkakaisa, magandang samahan, at pagiging komportable sa isa't isa.

Kahit tahimik lang at minsan ay wala akong kibo, maligaya naman akong pinagmamasdan sila, I like seeing them happy, I like seeing them supporting each other, I like seeing them how comfortable they're while talking to each other, I like how they treat each other like a family, and the last I like how they make me happy even in the small things.

The partners and couples were too sweet to each other, for me their love for each other is unmeasurable, no one can compare their adoration to each other. Louie the fuck boy, loves Lavinia so much he gave the purest and genuine love to Lavinia.

Aizi were too busy for letting Nom's to feel her longing love for him and for letting him know how she loves and adore him.

Akhira were genuinely happy right now, finally she found the happiness that no one can replace. She found who's the person who can make her happy even in her darkest day, no worries about Akhira because I know that the love by Blaire is enough to make her feel special, what I see is enough, I see the love of Blaire for Akhira, and I'm happy for that.

And now? I could see how's the friendship of Niña and Vez work. They're busy talking to each other with their eyes full of comfortability and love for each other, I see how Niña loves to listen what's Vez talking, I see how Vez loves talking when Niña is willing to listen to her.

I'm just that too much happy while seeing my friends happy.

Henry was sleeping now, we all know that he's tired so we didn't disturb him and let him sleep, he's hard working student, his family have an enough money, what he wanted was easily he can have it but Henry was too independent he want to work, he want to help, so that he's working when he have a vacant time, no rest, sleepless, but he gave tireless efforts just to prove himself to anyone.

While Lei is there in his chair holding a books, reading with his glasses, looking at every words he's reading with his serious eyes. Lei was the top student of the class, he's more serious about acads, he always date with books, he spend too much time while reading, he loves reading, but then I knew that he's admiring someone, he's shy to admit it but the whole section aquamarine knows it, I don't think that he will be rejected on the girl he admire, because a lot of girl want him because of his personality, he's a man who's girl dream of.

Faith was like Lei, she loves reading, she loves writing, she loves books, and she loves studying, she's top student of the class too, she have an enough knowledge, she have a lot of achievement, when some of our friends need some advice she's on her way, she's good at it, she's good at giving advice to others, but she's not good at love, she was idiot about love, she's blind and hardheaded because of love, but once she gets hurts the more lesson she learned so that she could used it as an motivation to keep her standards too high.

And Yzei she was the girls who's always quite and sometimes busy while thinking about their company, she spend lot of time to work on their company but she don't have a time for herself, she was like Henry who's doing their best just to prove themselves.