Part 4-Lifelong Teachings

Previously:

The mansion was abuzz with a bluster of sounds as people bustled about. The chatter of children permeated the air as they of various ages packed their bags, eagerly preparing for the school's music and dance festival. Sunhee assisted the girls, while Namjoon attended to the boys. It was an important day at school for all of them.

Your friendship with Taehyung, rooted in deep connection and respect, stood as a testament to enduring bonds. Forged from shared experiences, it was a source of strength and support, blending laughter and empathy into an unbreakable trust. More than friends, you were chosen family to each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each event in this chapter is a crucial element of the narrative, significantly enriching the characters' development. This segment will reshape the principles and morals imparted to the children, as well as the various incidents that occur throughout the tale.

This narrative is not as cheerful as one might expect. It is a story woven with threads of emotion and pain, enveloped in relentless hardships, and steeped in the somber secrets that life harbors—a tale of suspense.

Read to explore............

Time skip: nearly a week later............

Sitting up in bed, you rubbed your eyes, feeling the bright, warm sunlight caressing your face.

Who is it now? What day is today? Why did they wake me up? What am I supposed to do today?

Questions swirled in your mind. Hearing a familiar voice, you looked up to discover, it belonged to Jinju.

"Hey Y/n! Good morning! Get ready quickly! We have to go to church today, remember?" Jinju reminded.

Oh no, I need to go to church today! How could I have forgotten something so important?

You sprang from the bed and made your way to the washroom to freshen up.

On the other hand............

Namjoon, stressed, massaged his temples while Sunhee watched him, her face marked by anxiousness.

"We can't take any chances, Sunhee, or the children will be in danger! We must protect them at all costs!" Namjoon emphasized.

"But what should we do now?" Sunhee asked, her tone laced with worry.

"We'll keep it a secret. The children will be kept apart as we head to the church. Siwoo's men won't recognize Taehyung or Y/n, but they are familiar with Yoongi and Hoseok. We'll ensure they remain concealed during our visit. The danger still lingers." Namjoon stated resolutely.

"Alright then. I'll summon the forces and the bodyguards. We should also notify Mother Jiha." declared Sunhee with conviction.

Namjoon gave a nod of agreement. As Sunhee turned to leave, Namjoon reached out, grasping her hand and drawing her nearby. Startled, she listened as Namjoon murmured, "Ensure Y/n and Taehyung are in a different car. Make certain that nobody under the age of seven accompanies Y/n; she lacks awareness." With a nod from Sunhee, Namjoon released her hand.

Meanwhile........ In the main hall

"Jungkookie! You're really dumb." Jimin declared with a lofty air.

"Indeed, Jiminsii, you have no jams, and your brain is empty!" Jungkook laughed as he responded.

Jimin shot him death glares.