1. A new beginning!

"Everyone's up to something,

I find myself running home to your sweet nothings."

                  🎀 🌷🎀

JIsha's POV-

"Am I ever gonna see a day when you'll be ready before me, Aaru?"

"30th February!!!!!" Aarya giggled while straightening her hair.

"Wtf, we can't be late on the first day of college"

I think  I left my eyes to satan while making her my best friend,  it can be the only reason we are together!

I was a school topper, a girl who aced in everything, I scored AIR 1 in the university entrance test, but then I met her...

Aarya sharma!!

Devil in a human form!!

We've been friends since forever... And she's the reason why the teacher always scolds me, from school days.

We can never be on time in any class!

Never ever!

" I will change my name if we ever will be able to go anywhere in time!" I huffed.

" What about Kiasha?" Aaru chirped.

A little note, Never tell your best friend about the boy you liked, NEVER.

You'll perhaps forget him but she's always gonna remind you!!

" Are you expecting me to laugh?Hahahaha" I glared at her while smiling sneeringly.

" Look, it's 9: 29 we're on time Jisha."  She buttered me.

"And class starts at 9:30." I gave her a stern look.

" Well, you know I read it on reddit that professors are always late!!"

This girl!

After almost 15 mins later we went for college, but don't be stupid to think that she only takes 15 minutes to get ready.

Thank God the professor was actually late, imagine being late on your first day of college!

" See, I told you! Reddit is always right!" Aaru giggled.

Huff!!!

We sat, while waiting for the professor to show up.

I was always like this, A chashmish nerd, a girl who values books over company. An introvert, who never wanted to be seen.

Then I met Aaru, I don't remember at what age we became friends, perhaps in Pre- school.

All I remember is I was a scared girl, who didn't want to be seen, to talk... And she, she adopted me.

Isn't it always like this? We introverts live in our own little world and then suddenly one extrovert comes and adopts us!

She was always with me, always.

We're quite opposite, she's a sunshine while I'm a mere starlit, she's a girl with 5k followers while me, 28 followers, 41 following.

I don't know what she saw in me that she wanted me to be her friend.

I don't even know what I saw in her, that I let her into my own little world.

All I know is I love her from my whole heart.

" Good morning students!" Professor spoke.

Ahh! Finally, he's 20 minutes late.

Our whole class echoed with good morning.