3. Thousand boy kisses!

"And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed
You put me on and said I was your favorite."

Kian's POV-

Can it happen that you don't know someone but you still feel a special kind of connection with them?

I don't know if it's my wishful thinking or what but when I saw her first time looking at me straightly when I came to class I just felt a sense of knowingness, as if we have known each other for so long, but it can't be possible, right?

I have never seen her, as far as I can remember.

Her teary eyes...they felt like those oceans, calm from outside but deep down it seems like they are holding a storm! like she's carrying an intolerable pain inside her.

But she's rude!

I've never come across a rudest girl like her.

No, She's not rude, how can a girl who has suffered so much can harm others? I know she wants to save herself by doing this...

But what caused her to have a panic attack on the first day of college?

Did someone behave badly with her? Any guy did something? I swear, I'm gonna kill him.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I shouted irritatingly.

I'm only thinking about her for god sake.

Why does it feel like she has been hurt so badly?

Stop thinking about her Kian!

Think about her friend, she was hot!

But she was beautiful, a different kind of beautiful!

What the hell!

"Siri, tell me how to take your mind off from one girl you can't stop thinking about? " I shouted to my Google assistant.

" If you're thinking about a girl all the time and can't stop thinking about herself, it's a sign that you've fallen in love with her. These are some signs that you're in love with...."

" Stop! Mai to pagal hu hi, ye google assistant bhi mere sath pagal ho gya."

(I must be crazy! This Google Assistant also went crazy with me.)

What should I do? Let me call sarthak. I took my phone and dialed his number.

" Mai call Karu aur ye ek bar me call pick kar le aesa kabhi ho hi nahi sakta!"

(I call and he picks up the call in one go, this can never happen!)

I dialed again and thankfully he picked up this time.

" Vibrations enjoy kar rha tha kya jo call ni pick kar rha tha? "

( Were you busy in enjoying the vibrations that you didn't pick up the call?)

" Yes, it felt damn good I didn't wanted to pick up even this time!" Sarthak whispered on the phone while laughing hard.

" Tu nahi sudhrega..."

(You will not change...)

" Kabhi nahi,  how was your first day?"

(Never.)

" Mat puch bhai, in the first period I came just 5 minutes before the ending of class, thankfully, he didn't shout at me, a girl said no to me when I asked her to Seat beside her, the same girl was in problem and when I helped her then instead of thanking me you know what she said? "