nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN: New suspect

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

— HAN YUNMI

"Fucking great." Gyuvin huffed. "Just fucking great." He watched as the news showed their school photos on screen regarding the Yejun incident.

Yunmi squinted at the screen. "Wow, I look good in that photo." She giggled, and she earned a dirty look from everyone in the room. "What? At least we're going to be in true crime podcasts. We're famous."

"We've BEEN famous Yunmi." Ricky mentally facepalmed. "Honestly, all this is is bringing a bad light to us and our families."

"Well my mother got me a lawyer just incase." She shrugged and looked back at the news. "I'm assuming you all got one too"

The others nodded and Gunwook sighed after seeing pictures of the funeral. "The whole fucking world knows now. We're innocent but you know what those annoying chronically online theorists are like, they'll all find some way to blame us."

'Four students from elite college Narae have been put down as main suspects for the murder of a dear friend, Ryu Yejun.'

"Boooooo." Gyuvin threw a pillow at the tv
and scoffed. "The evidence is so shitty. They really have the wrong people."

"The evidence is not shitty. You two literally have fingerprints on a bat that was probably used on Yejun." Ricky raised a brow.

"Well now it seems like the internet are blaming someone else besides us." Gunwook was scrolling through his phone and reading comments and theories about the case.

"Why? Who do they think it is?"

"Gyuvin's dad." Gunwook said, "They're just mentioning the fact that the way he sorted the case out and not tell the police until now was suspicious. Oh and the whole keeping us stuck in the house thing."

Gyuvin ruffled his hair, frustrated with the media's response to the case coming public. "My family is so fucked. If him and I get the most blame, then my whole family will have a shitty reputation. Let alone the fact my mother is a fucking cougar."

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

— HAN YUJIN

yunmi

yunmi:
i'm at hyeri's house 🩷

yujin:
you mean gyuvin's house🤓

yunmi:
shut up
he lives with us remember

yujin:
yeah it's still HIS HOUSE
what are you doing there

yunmi:
roaming around gyuvin's room

yujin:
ew ur creepy

yunmi:
HE TOLD ME HE I COULD GO TO HIS ROOM SHUT UPDNEKDJFN

yujin:
wheres hyeri then

yunmi:
well technically i'm here to search around the house as she tries to sneak in to find more cctv footage

yunmi:
she really thinks gyuvin's dad did it

yujin:
well he is the new suspect
you guys are kinda innocent

yunmi:
we ARE innocent
omg also i hate rich people