Crossing paths

Alternate Universe.

The surrounding was quite and it was windy, the atmosphere was really calming. The silence was comfortable each moment was unreal and it felt almost dreamy.

"Senator, can I hold your hand?" The chinita with long hair (Alice) coos softly, her voice was a whisper.

The Senator (Risa) had no choice, but to oblige.

Both women walked holding eachother's hands savouring the moment and the fresh air. They sat down a grassy field and looked over the beautiful sky just admiring the view.

"Ang ganda naman po ng langit ngayon." Alice admits while still holding the Senator's hand.

"Oo nga eh." Risa agrees but she wasn't looking at the sky though. She was looking at Alice. She had been ever since they sat down, she hopes that Alice won't turn to face her or else she'll be flushed.

The atmosphere was different the air flows through the Mayor's hair smoothly and the Senator loved to admire her features. She looks so damn beautiful it felt so wrong to look at her. And she was enjoying this moment just as much.

She doesn't know what gave her the confidence to speak up.

"Alice, can I tell you something?" Her voice was uncertain and she was nervous.

Alice looks at her, eyes filled with certainty and she grips her hands tighter.

"I know." the only words that came out of the chinita's mouth and for some reason Risa was hit with so much emotions.

Alice rubs her cheeks reassuringly.

The chinita leaned in and kissed her lips softly - just a mere second their lips mended and they don't want to break away but it was just peck, it lasted only for a second.

Risa wanted more but she had self control. She kept her composure making sure what Alice felt comfortable.

" I've been thinking about you too, Risa. "

Risa was speechless, how? How did she know that? She was thinking about her too? Since when?

Before she could open her mouth, she awoke from her deep sleep.

______

Risa POV

*RING!* *RING!* *RING!*

My alarm went off and I awoke too quickly my head started hurting.

I awoke realizing that all of it was just a dream. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

Tangina I was dreaming about her. (Again)

I stopped my alarm and just laid back down. Remembering my dream and it played on my haid like a non-stop radio play. I dreamed of Alice? Out of all people talaga.

Tapos na ang Senate hearing. The woman must've moved on with her life but I can't get her out of my mind. Every day I ponder and drown with the thought of Alice. The person I despise but even though, I still think and worry about her.

Wala daw siya pake, pero lagi nanghihingi ng updates tungkol kay Alice.

Tsk. Tsk.

Wala nga ba?

She brushed off her overthinking and got in the bathroom, and looks at herself in the mirror she sighs. What the fuck? This is not me at all simula nung nakita ko yung babaeng yun marami na ang nagbago.