I love you always, my Alicia.

Alternate Universe.

Risa POV

I sat on my swivel chair while rubbing my temples. This day had been really exhausting for me since my schedules were packed and I didn't even have time to eat my lunch.

Earlier Alice texted me inviting me to a date but since I was busy I brushed her off giving her reasons. I felt guilty in the end knowing how much she really loves going on dates with me her favorite spot was she park because of fresh air and calm surroundings.

She got me worried so I cleared my schedule for her. I texted her letting her know.

I smiled warmly her reply made me blush

I smiled warmly her reply made me blush. She's just the cutest, I got my stuff and said goodbye to my colleagues but I tried to avoid a specific persons office. I always avoid them not minding a word they are saying.

Loren, and Leni.

The silver plaque on the door was written beautifuly in cursive. My mood changed and I hoped that none of them were inside at the moment. Just when I walked past the door swung open and I was pulled inside.

"Risa? Bakit ang aga mo nanaman ngayon..." Leni asked worriedly.

"Oo nga...Risa huwag mong sabihin na.."

"Na ano Loren? Tsk. I'll get straight to the point here alright? I'm going on a date with Alice again, I understand that you don't support our relationship but that doesn't mean that you could just be crappy about us." I said sternly.

They both looked at each other their eyes were filled with guilt and sympathy.

"Risa...hindi naman sa ganon pero-"

My phone chimed, I earned a notification. I smirked at them.

"Sorry I gotta go now, see you both." before walking away not minding what they were about to say.

I fastened my pace ignoring everyone that greeted me in the halls

I fastened my pace ignoring everyone that greeted me in the halls. I just wanted to see her and be with her since I disappointed her earlier.

***