Chapter 14. He's Gone

(A/N: I just want to say happy birthday to Ashton Irwin!)

Mat's POV

I had tears rushing down my face into the sink ,it's been months since me and Jessie broke up but I can't get over it. I must have been crying for a while because I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Mat? Are you okay?" Rob asked me. I couldn't say anything, I was shaking and crying. The door swung open to reveal two worried people, Rob and Preston. They both stood next to me, rubbing my back and asking what was wrong. All I could do was cry, and shake they both looked at each other worried. "Mat? I-I-have no clue what to do!" Preston said frustrated and angry, "It's okay babe, he just needs time to himself." Rob said helping me up. I stumbled a little walking out of the bathroom, but finally made it to the couch. "Mat?" Preston asked me worriedly, I  looked up slowly and burst out crying again. I sat there, Preston and Rob trying to comfort me. I was crying my eyes out, I had no reason too. I don't deserve this world  I thought back to the day Preston tried to kill himself. 

-Time skip (sorry guys...)-

I had gotten up and ran to the bathroom, I looked to see Preston and Rob wrapped in each others arms asleep. I had rummaged through Rob's medicine cabinet, I found pain killers and poured 3 into my hand. I looked at them moving them around in my hand. I had put them into my mouth and swallowed. I felt my legs give out, I fell back hitting my back against the cold floor. My world went black as I felt hands try to shake me awake.

Preston's POV

I heard a thud from the bathroom, I got loose from Rob's grip and made my way to the bathroom to see Mat on the floor. I ran to him and tried to shake him awake, "Rob! Robert! Get in here quick!"I screamed. I looked at Mat's body, "Rob!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard a thud come from the room as Rob ran into the bathroom sliding a little while running past. Rob covered his mouth seeing the state that Mat was in. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, "Rob! What do we do?" I screamed/asked him. Rob grabbed his phone and called the ambulance stuttering on every word. I looked at Mat's lifeless body, I was crying and my heart was broken. I loved Mat like a brother, and now he could be gone. The ambulance finally came, and took Mat away. We followed them to the hospital and walked into the ER. I had called Mitch, and Jerome to come down. They both finally arrived, and sat down waiting with us. 

-Time skip de doop-

The doctor finally came out and he looked very sad, we walked to us and rubbed his eyes. "I'm very sorry to say, but Mr. Nucciarone did not make it. He's in an better place." The doctor said sadly and walking back. We all looked at each other shocked. Everyone had tears streaming down their faces. Mitch was holding onto Jerome, as they both cried for Mat. I wrapped my arms around Rob, hiding my face in his chest. Mat's really gone, he's gone..

(Sorry guys DX)