.~°Chapter Fifteen°~.

Fizz managed to get the best and worst sleep in his life for the past week.

After what happened at Mammon's circus meeting, it was a miracle to get back to the penthouse in one piece, and also trying to not collapse with the sleeping sin on top of him.

With the help of Emani and Avery of course.

But back to what he was saying, that night, Fizz had gotten the best sleep of his life, which was very well deserved for the both of them after what happened that night.

However, for the past week, he also had some not so welcoming nightmares that lived on the other side of his head, and that was some parts of him that he really didn't want to think about with the capacity of a mouse.

All of which had something to do with Mammon and the meeting.

I mean, who wouldn't when the plaguing thought is that any any moment of any day, you are forced into having sex with not only the king of Lust, which sounded terrifying, but also your roommate and one of your closest friends.

Yeah, it was a bit pretty to think about at the moment.

Speaking of Ozzie, during the week , there has been nothing but awkwardness between them, and they both have been trying way too hard to avoid each other as much as possible, except when they couldn't.

That made it a lot harder since they were ROOMMATES living in the same penthouse.

But, despite all of that, Fizz still slept in the big bed right next to Ozzie every night, after learning from the couch situation that almost caused him to break his neck.

So he was surprised as he woke up for the fourth time that day to feel the softness that was usually there on the bed gone.

Then, he opened his sleepy eyes, to once again see the blue fluffy body was replaced with not so soft sheets and covers.

Even so, on further expectation, there was nothing but a note that was placed neatly on the bedside table that belonged to the both of them, and Fizz used his arm to reach over to grab the note, before pulling it back with grace.

In the very neat handwriting he could ever see of his name, he opened the note to see what it had read.

  "𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝔃𝔃𝔂! 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮, 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓈𝒽𝓸𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓫𝓮 𝒹𝓸𝓃𝓮 𝒷𝓎 𝓃𝓸𝓌. 𝓑𝓾𝓇𝓰𝓮𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓮 𝓸𝓃 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝐼 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉  𝒶𝓇𝓮 𝓎𝓸𝓊𝓇 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭 . 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓎𝓸𝓾 𝒹𝓸𝓌𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈.

𝒪𝓏𝓏𝒾𝑒<3". 

'Not gonna lie, burgers do sound good right now.' Fizz thought to himself as he sat up in bed a bit more. IT didn't matter though, since his mind was made up the minute the thought of anything besides Mammon came into his mind.

So, with a lot of eagerness, he felt his heels hit the nice flooring, and the tiredness went away, he went over to the shared closet to find something to wear.

Breaking news, there was ABSOLUTELY nothing for him to wear in the closet.

All there was were business suits, robes that were 10x bigger than him, and other stuff that Fizz would not have on sexually or not sexually.

So, finally giving up, he just took the cover that belonged to Ozzie from the bed, and decided to use that as one of the options instead.

He could worry about Ozzie getting somewhat mad at him later.