.~°Chapter Sixteen°~.

Fizz was all giddy and was filled with butterflies during his whole performance. If he was allowed anywhere, at least some part of him was excited for the end of the show.

He was giddy in his new dressing room.

He was excited while backstage.

Fuck, he felt delighted while on stage, because he knew that the minute he got to say his now iconic closing line, he would be rushing left and right to go and see Ozzie, and also have some drinks with him.

He didn't know why though. I mean, it was only having some drinks with your bestie, but to Fizz, that just meant the whole world to him.

But somehow, in the back of his mind, was still the inner Fizz panicking on how the night will even go, and outer Fizz was trying his best to keep those thoughts out of his head as best as he could, though Mammon's inner monologue was still playing in his head about those stupid sex bots.

"And since the robot is a replica of you, I need you to start fucking some people!"

Fizz knew that his voice was going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

Eventually though, it was time for the show to end, and Fizz got right back on stage like it was nothing at all, and did some nice tricks to wow the audience, before he got back down to the ground.

"Alright, even though it pains me to say, it is the end of our show." Fizz could hear some of the crowd crying, and others wailing, but he tried to ot be minded by that.

"But don't worry though, I should be back into making regular appearances for this day onward, and I'm happy to see all of you wonderful faces again, and I hope you enjoyed this extra lustful show. I hope to see you all real soon!"

As soon as those curtains closed, and I'm not kidding, Fizz rushed into his dressing room at max speed Looney Tunes style, making sure to lock the door behind him.

If he was gonna be having a drinking night, he might as well put on something other than his costume.

It didn't take him long to choose something nice to wear either. He settled on a light blue hoodie with yellow cuffs, black cargo pants with a pink belt and side pockets, and his usual jester cap, but with red, yellow, and blue stripes underneath instead, and a black bell at the ends.

Fizz looked at himself in the mirror, and admired himself for one last time, before nodding in approval at himself, and exiting the room.

When he walked out, it was like everyone had left the building, because it was as silent as a scurrying mouse. In reality, he knew that mostly everyone had gone to the after party; From what he heard, Lucifer would be the one decorating the after party room that night, but he wasn't that interested in that.

He was more interested in spending time with the King of Lust instead.

Besides, he would have other opportunities to meet and greet him later.

As he made his way to the elevator, Fizz had no idea what floor the balcony area was at. All the buttons there were just letters and numbers, and really no indication of what floor anything was on.

So, he just clicked on the largest button, hoping that it was indeed that floor.

While he was waiting, hearing the stupid elevator music playing in the background, he let his thoughts once again take over his conscious mind, and let his mind wander to anything for the moment

Which was a bad idea once the thought of Mammon came into view.

All he wanted to do was punch the ugly christmas tree being down to oblivion, mash us his insides, and make a smoothie from said insides, and have it on display that he did the impossible and managed to come out on top.