Chapter 56

Jian Yan put away He Xiu's luxurious gift. She naturally reciprocated and retrieved her gift box, revealing a smile to He Xiu. "Hold on, I have a gift for you too."

"Valentine's Day gift?"

"You can think of it that way... Last time when I asked you what you wanted, you didn't answer, so I bought something of my choice!" She offered the delicate gift box, which she had taken out from her bag, to He Xiu.

He Xiu knew that it was a precious gift just by gazing at the packaging. He opened it and looked inside—a necktie.

"Do you like it?" Jian Yan asked.

He Xiu said, "The workmanship and cut are both very meticulous. The material is imported from Italy, and the style seems to come from Cosimo's hand."

"Amazing, amazing, Eldest Master He is worthy of running the general merchandise department store. I had to pull some strings and use my connections to buy this necktie."

He Xiu smirked and raised his head to gaze at her. "Gifting me a tie, do you want to tie me down?"

Jian Yan countered, "Then you not giving me high heels, is it not because you're afraid I'll walk away?"

He Xiu laughed and said, "It seems like we are both tied to each other."

Jian Yan raised her brow, not arguing. She removed the necktie from the gift box and said to He Xiu, "I'll help you put it on, to see if it looks good or not."

"How can something you chose not be good-looking." He Xiu grasped her hand and placed the necktie back into the box. "Let's not try it right now. We'll just end up taking it off later anyway."

Jian Yan: "..."

This rogue increasingly acted on his heartfelt desires.

He Xiu lightly wrapped his arms around her waist and lowered his head to kiss her lips, and Jian Yan tilted her head up to accept it. He Xiu kept pushing her back as he devoured her lips until her legs hit the edge of the bed. He took the opportunity to press her body down onto the mattress.

"Are you feeling better?" His breathing was a bit hurried, and he unconsciously pressed himself closer to Jian Yan's body.

Jian Yan's dress had already become disheveled in his hands. She gasped for air and haltingly replied, "Sh-shouldn't be a problem."

He Xiu kissed the corner of her lips, his hand trailing down her back. He pulled down the zipper of her dress. Hearing the metal rapidly unzip, Jian Yan's heart began throbbing. Upon realizing he planned to casually toss aside her dress, though, Jian Yan worriedly said, "Don't tug on it randomly. Although this dress isn't high-end, it still cost more than ¥100,000."

He Xiu clearly didn't have the patience to slowly take off her dress right now. After he peeled it off of her, he covered her body with his. "If it's ruined, I'll replace it with a new one."

"You..." Jian Yan wanted to retort, but her lips were sealed shut by He Xiu's. His kiss was filled with aggression, and not a moment later, Jian Yan fell into enemy hands, the thoughts about her dress fleeing from her mind. If the two of them seemed to fit right the first time, they melded together perfectly this second time. When He Xiu penetrated Jian Yan, she couldn't help but moan softly.

"It's fine, be as loud as you want. This room has excellent soundproofing." He Xiu lowered his head to gaze at the body beneath him, his breath scalding hot on her skin.

"..." Jian Yan truly wasn't able to be as open as he was and continued to stifle herself. He Xiu, however, went on the offensive with increasing ferocity. Her consciousness scattered under his assault, and she could only give in to He Xiu's domination.