THE WARRIOR AND HIS LADY

[Special chapter, something that came up inside my rotten brain lmao]

"Brother You look So Down all of the sudden, did something happen?"

"Hah?"

Bao'er Sweatdropped and her Blue eyes Stared at The Shadow monkeys very serious face. Macaque Took the time to visit her again To collect some juicy Informations but Bao'er being her.

She noticed that He's not Listening like AT ALL. his mind is Occupied to somewhere and Shes Getting Annoyed by it in each Second.

"Hmmmmm"

"Come on Spit it out"

She Glared and Macaque looked back to her. He Scratched his Head "Geez Okay, since It looks like you know some stuff" he mumbled and then grabbed the poor girl.

"Okay this is Not I mean It's out of topic about your situation but You see"

Man he's not good at talking things out, but His Shadow clones are bugging him For like 3 days straight, they kept on Annoying him and Glancing to Shen there and then.

Of course Him being so Oblivious, he just Shrugged at them and Continued on his Daily Visits To Bao'er and Guard her Lady If theres any danger.

But now. Like RIGHT NOW he can't Brush off the strange feeling and It's Bugging him For life!.

'What the Hell'

Squinting his eyes He Looked around the camp looking for Shen. He asked Sandy but the guy Didn't saw her. He asked Pigsy and Tang but both of them shook their heads.

He Scratched his Head and His eyes widen.

What if she's in trouble? Some demon Tried to grab her? God he's gonna burn this whole forest down just to find her—

Taking a deep breath he Calmed himself down and Instead Looked around the Woods.

"Oh that?"

"Yes I'm quite Curious as to how Heavy your staff is"

"Nah It's Light for me and Mk of course but I don't think it's gonna be easy for the rest of you Guys"

Stopping his Tracks he Ducked down and Hid behind the Tree. It's his Lady but Is that Wukong she's talking to?

Frowning he Listened to their conversation and Really. It's not good at all his Shadow clones even Smacked him pointing their Tails to The white haired girl and Wukong.

Is this the reason why His clones kept on Nagging him for hours? But What's so—

"Come on guys you're too drama— oh Shit"

Wide eyes, he Stared at the two Individuals who are Busy Talking. Wukong showing tricks to Shen and Talking about his Achievements while Shen only Smiles. His eyes twitched as he Grabbed out his Black staff. The Shadow clones Shrieked at his sudden Action and Stopped him from pouncing on them.

"So In short you're Jealous?"

PFFFFFFFTTTT!!!!

Choking on his Drink Macaque Laughed And Smacked her back. "JEALOUS?! ME?! Nah Wukong is just so Annoying! And Maybe he's getting in Shens nerves and Maybe getting rid of him would be a great choice! So like—" slapping his face Bao'er sighs and Rubbed her Forehead.