ANOMALY #3

Red Son

— princess ironfan and Demon bull kings son.

— he's a Demon of course UwU

— he has Fire powers and It actually Reacts to his Emotions, for example Anger or Annoyance. His hair would burst into Fire and also his Eyes. (Be careful you'll burn)

—he's a Nerd at Technologies. Creating new mechs and Weapons out of scraps are his specialty and He even Created his Father's metal armor.

—Creator of the True fire Samadhi. A Destructible Fire that can't be Put down by water. Instead it gets stronger and deadlier.

—Red Son was born with it. In short he's just Born OP. The true fire are his and because he was just a baby back then he can't remember anything.

—since he can't remember shit, he's shock that he's the one that created the true fire.

—Tripitaka and the others. Including nezha, wukong and his father worked together to stripped him off his True fire. And Really....

The fire is Really strong.

— believing that the Fire was splitted by 4 (The fourth ring is in Shen) they actually didn't split that much of it. The True fire samadhi IS powerful. And because of that one remains in Red sons Body. The Blue Fire that actually dominated the other Rings.

—Red son is powerful. And Shen having a Deep history with his family. He is willing to Rescue her from the Samadhi Fire.

—Demon bull king and Shen seems close....

—Red son got the Blue Fire. (The fifth ring) and He was able to calm himself down. Nezha was shock at it and it may be a great hope for them since red son is showing control to the true fire.

—Shen is a powerful being. And Anomaly that can Fight the Jade Emperor on par. But even though she's a powerful person. She believes there's still other beings there that can kill her and be in level with her abilities.

—True Fire Samadhi is the great example to this. A fire that can't be Put out by water. It completely Burned her abilities away in short she's powerless now.

Only the Samadhi fire is Circling around her body and Since The Samadhi Fire is within her. Her emotions are getting sensitive too making the true Fire Become stronger and Powerful.

Bonus:

—Red son loves spicy food, the spiciest one.

— he'll admit it. Bao'ers Ice Powers are Helping him to cool down. Especially in such situations.

—He's getting used to Shens Presence. And he's calling her 'My lady' if there's sometime...or maybe he just feels like it.

—Bao'er is like his Younger sister! The girl kept on jumping around Giggling and Rambling! Sometimes she get herself in trouble and he'll be the one Patching her up. (He hates Patching up wounds)

—Yo Macaque and Red son are getting this vibe of Bros. Their Humor are Mixing up perfectly.

—Vantablack Series 1
Zion204