Reunion

As time was flying by, and the children of the shelter were all being taken back to their homes, all of them were happily talking to each other, especially to Frisk. Well... All of them except Clover, who couldn't really stop thinking about... Well, a lot of things actually. The trip was going to be very long, so he had all the time of the world... If he didn't fall asleep, that is.

"gnnnnnnnnrgh..." Giichi said, as he slowly opened his eyes, finding himself in bed with a few bandages on his body. The cowboy was confused, he hardly managed to get off the bed and wash himself, having no idea of what happened to him. He quickly got dressed, hoping that his friends would be able to give him an answer. As soon as he reached the Rainbow Playroom, Corey and Cameron, who were talking in there, immediately saw him and ran towards him with worried faces. "dude!!! You finally woke up!!! You've been knocked for the rest of the day basically!!! Why on MemoryDream did you shoot yourself?!" Cameron screamed terrified. "... Wait, i... Shot myself...? I don't recall doing that..." Giichi asked confused, making Corey sigh, even more worried than before. "Giichi, this is not the first time that this happens... Are you alright...? If you're going thought something, you can tell us... We'll always be next to you, no matter what..." he said smiling, making Giichi smile back. "i'm fine, don't worry... It must be some kind of weird spell that keeps on making me do that... D-doesn't matter now!!!... Wait, where are the girls?" "they couldn't come... Miyu is in huge troubles with her parents for what happened last time with the dude, Aria is apparently busy with... Something, and Marshi told us that she was busy preparing for her up coming performance" "not sure how she managed to get the permission to do one since last time a dragon made of tooth almost destroyed the place because she called it there..." Cameron addedd with a teasing and annoyed voice. Giichi couldn't help but giggle after hearing this. "i'm sure she learnt her lesson... Don't worry about it!... Also... If you had plan to do anything super cool, please change them, i need something peaceful for now qwq..." the two nodded, not really planning to do anything that extreme anyway, but still not knowing what to do regardless at this point. That is until Corey had an idea. "... I know! How about we go to Floral Sea? It's not far from here, and it's actually a rather relaxing area where to stay at!... Plus, they also have the best pancakes ever, so-" "you got me as soon as you said pancakes. Let's go boys! To Floral Sea!"
Corey didn't even have the time to finish what he was saying that Giichi immediately agreed, mostly because of his sweet tooth. The trio got out the room, but as soon as they did that... Giichi realized that he has no idea of where Floral Sea is at. He turned around to see Corey with pleading, puppy eyes. "Coreyyyyyyy... Can you pweashe lead the way...? I have... Gno idea of where to go... Pweaaaaaaaaaaashe...?" "that wasn't necessary, plus you know i can't tell you no when you do the puppy eyes qwq... Alright... Just... Tag me and then we can go!" Giichi nodded with a happy face, as he gave Corey a high face. "your turn bud!" Corey smiled and walked in front of Giichi, ready to lead the way. Everyone immediately started to follow Corey, and it was immediately noticable that he had a much slower and calmer pace than Giichi, which made the whole trip even more relaxing. Probably because he's the leader and he acts all tough and stuff...? That's odd to say...

Soon enough, the group finally reached Floral Sea, the beautiful flowers gently dancing because of the sea breeze, and the water flowers almost doing a walzer together, while the lanterns were swinging back and forth, it surely was relaxing... "aaaaaaaaaaa... Exacly what i needed! This place is perfect to relax!!!" Giichi screamed happily, as he took a deep breath of the sea breeze that was basically surrounding him. Cameron giggled, but nodded regardless, and started to make some pictures of the place. "this place is beautiful! Perfect for making mesmerzing pictures!!!! Corey, you sure are an expert for these stuff, don't lie to me man!" "eheheh... Maybe, but that's not the best part... Come on, let's have a plate of pancakes!" as soon as Corey mentioned the word pancakes, the two's eyes shined as bright as stars, and immediately dragged Corey around to eat the pancakes as fast as possible.