l u c y

I woke up, by the ringing of my alarm clock. I looked at my phone, no texts - What did i expect? I had no friends, i was the most boring, uninteresting person you can imagine. So why should people like me? I got out of bed, took a quick shower, brushed my hair & put them into a bun, like i always did. I put on my favourite purple hoodie, my black skinny jeans & my vans. I wasn't like other girls, i had pastel blue hair, and didn't mind make up and stuff. Aswell, i had a few extrapounds so i wasnt like that skinny pretty girls at my school at all. But i just didnt know how i should change that. I was really unhappy with myself. I just wanted to change everything, i wanted to cut of my fat, change my clothes my hair and everything just because i wanted to be included. But i did just the opposite, i didnt care at all, about my clothes, my weight, my life. Sometimes i hated myself.

As i walked into class and sat on my place no one talked to me, like always. It was usual for me to being alone, but that didnt mean that i didn't miss to be loved.

At Lunch, i took my food and walked around & searched for a place to sit. I didnt realized that someone had a leg placed me. I felt on the floor, my whole food was placed on my sweater & everyone laughed really loud. Then i saw, that Maddison, she was the cheerleader teamcaptain, came straight in my direction. I was still laying on the floor when she stood over me:

"No wonder, the whole weight pulls down. And btw Lucy, there's a ugly stain on your sweater, that doesn't look really nice, i would clean that"

She took a glass of water and poured it over my head. Everyone was screaming in Laughter, besides me. I ran to the toilet and tried to clean everything. Tears ran down my face and i felt really really empty. I just needed someone, who i could talk with, who was there for me, and listen to me! Is that too much to ask for? But why should people talk to me when i'm not talking to them either. The only time i was really myself, was when i was laying on my bed and wrote my diary or a new story. I really loved to write, but i had no one who i could show my works.

When i came home, i just went straight to my bed. I was so done, with that day, i was so done with everything! I hided myself under the blankets, and soon i slept till the next morning.