f o u r

Ok it was official now. We are going to meet! Thousand things ran through my mind, what should i wear, should i dye my hair before because my roots are ugly as fuck and I really wanted to look good for Louis. How he'll react when he sees me? What he'll think? I just hoped that he wouldn't be quenched from my ugliness. I could hardly sit still.

I decided to go shopping and search for a new outfit what i could wear tommorow because i realized the only things i had in my Closet were big sweaters or motive shirts. Also i wanted to buy a new hair colour.

I went to the first Store and it was hard for me to concentrate because my thoughts were running wild. I tried a few outfits, till i decided to choose a cream coloured dress and a jeans vest. The first time in my life, i felt sexy in a kind of way. But on the other side i was really insecure what Louis would think.

After i chose the right outfit on my opinion, it was time to change my hair colour. But honestly i changed it like almost every month. I wasn't that person who could live without any changes. I always needed something new in my life.

I decided to get a mermaid greenish colour for my hair and hoped, that Louis won't be think i am a crazy freak.

It was hard for me to sleep because my head was full of thoughts about Louis. He was so lovely, cute, perfect and he understood me so well! I felt really comfortable when i wrote with him. I trusted him. He made me so happy. A few minutes before i wanted to sleep, i got a message:

doncasterboy_91:
Hi babe, i just wanted to say that i'm really excited to meet you tommorow! Have a good night ;) xx

I was really happy, and went to sleep with a huge smile on my face, after i answered him with a quick message.

When i woke up on the next day i hardly could calm myself. I was so freaking excited! It took a little time, till i went to the bathroom. I took a long shower, and ensured to shave everywhere. I just wanted to look perfect for him. At least "perfect" by my standards. I straightend my hair, brushed my teeth. I also put on some make up. A little bit of foundation, eyeshadow, liner & mascara. After i was done in the bathroom i went to my room and put on my new dress.
I felt pretty. I didn't know this feeling before, but it felt good.

awkward_banana:
Hii Louis, i'm on my Way to Manchester now!! I'm so happy that we finally meet :)) See you there xx

doncasterboy_91:
Hello Lucy, i am so excited and really happy!! I'm going to go now too :)) see ya there.

We had agreed, that we'll meet before a cute little bakery. I was there really early because i hate being late. I just sat on a bench and listened to my Music. "5 Seconds of Summer - Heartbreak Girl" was playing.
I would be an Heartbroken Girl, if Louis didn't like me, thought that i was ugly, or a crazy freak, like everyone did.
I really thought to much. What if, what if, what if... But it was hard, just to stop with thinking. I didn't know how.

We decided, that we needed a distinctive mark, a bandana around the wrist. So i looked around the place and searched for people with a bandana. It was 15 minutes before the time we agreed so i started to panic.

After 5 more minutes i walked in front of the bakery, that he could see me better. I did as if i texting someone, because i didn't want to look like a five year old girl before she goes to Disneyland. I was so damn excited, my heart raced. And i was also slightly shaking.

Because i was so distracted looking at my phone, i didn't saw that someone came in my direction.

" Hi, are you Lucy?"

I slowly lifted my head high and saw...

WAIT.. WHAT THE FUCK ????
THIS BOY WAS TOMMO! THE NEW BOY FROM MY SCHOOL ? WHAT THE HECK? TOMMO WAS LOUIS - LOUIS WAS TOMMO.

I just stared at him, with an open mouth and couldn't say anything..