e i g h t

AUTHORS NOTE
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT
__________________________
What? Did i understand that right? He just told me that he fell in love with me. I was shocked. How could someone like Louis, fell in Love with a Girl like me? My heart felt like it jumps out of my body. I could nothing else do than stare at him. Probably he thought that i'm a freak with - wait, Lucy what are you doing? He just told you that he loves you and you're acting like a little bitch. Just answer him! That poor boy is waiting for minutes now.
"Omg Louis" i cuddled me on his shoulder and whispered in his ear with an softly voice: "I fell in Love with you too." Then he turned my head in my direction and leaned over. He wanted to kiss me!! My heart started to race and my body started to shake. As my lips were pressed to his lips, it felt like a firework. The swarm of butterflys in my stomach went crazy. His lips were so soft, and he kissed me so passionately. He was so sexy without shirt, our chests were pressed to each other, i could feel his abs. His tattoos, his wet boxers. Everything turned me on so much. After a while we just kissed, his hand started to stroke my stomach, right to my thighs. I slightly moaned and i wanted more. He came above me and kissed my lips. Then down my neck. He pulled my waist, that i was closer to him. I could feel his bulge in his boxers.
"Are you sure with that?" You really want that Lucy?" He asked me softly.
"Yes Louis, i love you & i want you so bad" i answered quietly.
"I love you too Lucy" and then he kissed me again. But this time even more passionately. Then he opened my bra and stroked my boobs. He went down to my nipples and kissed them roughly. I let out a loud moan.
He massaged my boobs and sucked on my nipples for a time, then he slowly kissed down my stomach and came to my inner thighs and my panties. I could feel his hot breath on my skin.
He slowly pulled down my undies and i shivered when i could feel the cold air on my pussy.
"Louis?"

"Yeah, Love?"

"Can you please be careful, this is my first time and i'm a bit afraid"

"Of course i will, stop me please if you don't feel comfortable"

I smiled at him and licked my lips.
He gave me a kiss on my inner thighs and then he began rubbing my clit.
"Oh gooood Louis" i moaned loudly.
"Yeah baby, does this feel good?" he answered in a cheeky kind of way.
"It feels so good, shit!"
My whole body was shaking and i needed more! "I think i'm ready now"
And so he pushed one finger inside me. It didn't hurt that much, i mean i fingered myself a few times before. But it felt so different, when Louis fingered me. It drove me insane. "More Louis, pleeeease" i cried out. So he pushed in a second finger. I was nearly on the edge and we didnt even fucked yet, but he was so good. So i decided to take over control. I came above him, and sat on his waist. I could feel his cock through the boxers, that was still soaking wet so it was transparent. I slowly licked down his neck, and stopped on his "it is what it is tattoo" i drove above the letters with my tongue. Then i went lower and lower, till i was at the waistband of his boxers. I was excited but also a little afraid. I mean what if, he doesnt like it? When i do something wrong? But i decided to clear my mind and just let it happen. I slowly pulled down his boxers, when his hard cock jumped out of it. Wow it was so huge. I slowly started to pumping his cock to make him even more harder. "Aaaah" Louis moaned with a raspy voice. After a few pumps i licked above the tip of his, now, totally hardened cock. Then i just took his huge cock in my mouth. "Oh my god babe, that feels soooo good" i started to suck harder and harder, and i could feel that Louis enjoyed it. "Is this really your first time, fuck you do it so well" Louis asked with a needy voice. I nodded and smiled, while i sucked on his balls.

Then he took me on my waist and pulled me over. "You really want this?" He asked again, and i was so happy that he cared so much about this. I nodded and then he slowly slided inside me. "Aaaaah" i screamed. Louis directly stopped to move. After a few seconds i told him that i was ready now. So he slowly started to move. It hurted a bit but at the same way it felt like a firework in my stomach. I groaned really loud. "Oh fuck Louis that feels so good!"
"Yeah, moan for me babe" he answered roughly. Then he started to fuck harder and i could see stars. Louis was sweating and moaning and he looked so fucking hot. "Yeah, fuck me oh my god Louis, harder please!" I begged him, and Louis did like him was told. I could feel my orgasm starts to build up in my stomach. After a few more thrusts with Louis big cock i came with a loud scream

"OHH I'M GONNA COME FUCK LOUIS YEEEEEES"

"YEAH COME FOR ME BABE, COME FOR ME!" Louis shouted.
And so i did! My whole Body started to shiver and i felt an explosion in my pussy. I breathed havily, and after a few more thrusts Louis slides out of my vagina and i went down on my knees.
"Suck it" Oh fuck, he was so sexy when he was dominant. And so did i. Louis moaned loudly and breathed heavily. "OH FUCK YES LUCY SUCK IT I'M SO CLOSE I'M GONNA -"
And then he released his hot juice into my mouth and i swallowed it. He took my hand and gave me a kiss and a slap on my ass. We went into the sea again to clean up and then fell asleep next to each other.

"I love you"
"I love you too"