s e v e n

On the next day, i woke up and it took a little time, till i realized where i was. Louis wasn't there. I decided to stand up and get out of the car, to search for him. He wasn't there too. I looked around but didn't see him at all.
"Louis?" I yelled. No answer.
I checked my phone, but the battery was empty. So i had no other choise than wait. After maybe ten minutes he came back. "Good Morning Lucy, i see you're awake, look i got some breakfast for us" he was smiling from ear to ear.
"Nice Louis, why are you that happy?" I asked him confused.
"I am happy because i am with you!" He looked me right in my eyes. I really wanted to kiss him right now. But i was scared, and in a way, i wanted that he would do the first step. So instead of a kiss, we hugged really tight. So then we ate breakfast, a Croissant and a Bagel.

"Where do you wanna go next?" Louis asked me, while i took a bite of my bagel.
"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.
"I mean we want to take a roadtrip, you know? That means we actually have to drive somewhere" Louis answered in a sarcastic kind of way.
"Aah, sure i really would like to go to Cornwall Coast or maybe Wales"
"Let's go then" Louis shouted.
I loved that he was such a spontanious person. So we really drove to Cornwall now. I was so so happy. He made me happy!
We drove about 5 hours, with one stop at a Service-Area. I think maybe one and a half of them, i slept while Louis was driving, but i trusted him with all my heart so it was ok.
"Lucy, hey... Wake up Love." i heard a quiet smooth voice and a stroke above my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Louis bright blue eyes right in front of me. "Hi" i said in my morning voice and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and took my hand, we went outside the car and i saw the prettiest nature i've ever saw in my Life. "wow" was the only thing i could say. Louis hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear: "Is that how you imagined?"
My heart was beating really hard, i tried not to show it to Louis so obviously. I think i started to fall in Love with him. And i really hoped that he felt the same way.
"Better!" I answered and leaned my head back to his shoulder. We stayed in this position for a few minutes. The sun rose slowly, and i felt so comfy. When the sun had completely set, Louis let me go and asked:
"Want to go swimming?"
Sure i wanted to swim with him, i wanted to see him shirtless so bad!!!
"I have no swimwear, Louis!"
Quickly he took his shirt off and answered: Who the heck needs swimwear?" When he only was in his boxers, he ran down to the beach and went into the sea without any Preperation. "Lucy come here!" He shouted. But the only thing i was thinking about was Louis fucking Tomlinson only in boxers right in front of me. My mind was running wild. He was so sexy. He was such a tease, his tattoos, his abs, his wet body he turned me on so much. I really needed him, oh my god. When i thought about him, in his white wet boxers i slightly moaned.
"Are you coming now or not?" Louis shouted. I took of my dress and my shoes and ran into the water only with my panties and my bra on. And i didn't think about my Problem areas. I swam to him, and he took my hand and pulled me close to him. "You look beautiful Lucy" he said with a soft voice. I started to blush and hugged him tightly. "Louis you are so adorable" i answered. We just enjoyed being together and i felt like the happiest girl on earth. I really felt like this could be something serious. I just wanted to kiss him, and call him mine but on the inside i was still that shy girl who was afraid to get rejected.
After a time we had fun in the water, i told him that i was getting cold and we went out of the sea back to the bus. He gave me a towel and putted it around me. He cuddled me, to warm me. I had a whole butterfly swarm in my belly. We just layed next to each other and cuddled. After a while he turned his head in my direction and looked me right in my eyes:
"Lucy? Can i tell you something?"
"Sure, everything you want" i answered in a quiet voice.
"I think i fell in love with you"