f i v e

"Lucy ? Hi, i'm Louis!" He said. I still was shocked and couldn't say anything.
After again maybe thirty seconds with no answer i tried to say something:

"L.. Louis ? Omg hi" he smiled at me, it seemed like he was happy, that i finally answered him. He hugged me and i started to relax. His arms were holding me really tight, i could feel his breath on my ear. I felt safe. We hugged for a really long time and i couldn't contain my feelings, i started to cry in his arms.

"Heeey sweetheart, whats wrong? Did you expect someone more attractive or prettier?" He asked carefully as he stroked my cheek to remove the tears. This made me cry even more. I answered with a weak voice:

"Omg, Louis are you fucking kidding me, you are perfect! Look at you, you're the hottest, cutest, most adorable person i know! But now look at me!! I bet you expected a thin cute girl, and not a crazy freak like - "

He interrupted me, as he put on finger on my lips: "shhhhht, listen Lucy. You aren't a crazy freak at all! Why should i think that? Because you have greenish hair? Because you aren't that undernourished like all the other girls i knew? Because you don't wear the same clothes, like every girl these days? No! I know your personality, you told me so much about yourself and you are the prettiest girl i knew. And what i mean is from inside & out. For me, you are perfect" he smiled at me and removed a strand of my face.

I couldn't say a word! That boy who was new in my school and i stalked for about 3 month but never really talked with him, is the same boy who i was texting with for a long time now, who talked with me about everything and just called me perfect?

He was still holding me in his arms, i never wanted to let him go. After a few more minutes he slightly whispered in my ear: "Do you want to get something to eat now, babe?" He still hugged me and only let go of me, after i answered.
So we went to the bakery and took a seat. He was just a perfect gentleman. He opened the door for me, he put the chair in the right place for me. And the cutest thing ever was, that he brought me flowers. I swear, this boy was perfect but that means he also was too good for me.
We just talked about everything. Sometimes i catched myself, how i stared at him while he eats his strawberrycake and licked his beautiful lips. I wanted to kiss them, i wanted to kiss Him so bad.
We sat there for maybe three hours, only talking. I was so happy around him. And i really had the feeling that he was too, but i really hoped that he isn't just acting.

After we finished our cake and our fourth drink we decided to go for a walk. It was really nice weather so we went to a park. After a few minutes he looked at me and took my hand. "Is this ok for you, Babe?" He asked quietly, and i think it was the cutest thing he could do right now.
"Sure it is Love" i answered happily.
He smiled and started to relax.
The sun was slowly going down and i began to freeze. "Hey youre shaking, are you cold?" Louis asked worried.
I nodded and he gave me his jacket. It was a little bit too big for me, but also it was very warm from his body. I thanked him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, when you have to be home?" He asked
"At 12 am, why you're asking?" I told him.
"I'll drive you home for sure" he smiled at me and his eyes began to shine.
We walked to his car. A metallic blue convertible oldtimer. It was really pretty, and i was a little bit impressed. He opened the door for me and i boarded. I guided him in the right direction, where my home was. But then I realized that he missed the exit. It's ok i thought he could also take the next one, but he didnt.
"Where do you drive, you missed the exit?"
"Trust me, i have a surprise for you" he said. I was happy about the surprise but also a little bit worried and scared.
"But i need to go home and - "
"Shhhhht" he stopped me talking in a harsh tone in his voice.