𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Emily woke up, still feeling nervous after that crazy night she just had, and feeling scared to go to school. But she decided to be brave.

She got her fat gyatt off the couch, and went to get dressed.

She wore this outfit, because she knew it would make her so uwu sigma alt amazing gorgeous

(guys this outfit is so ugly it hurts to put it in here, it's so 2020 core)

She walked to school, her 5949400302022 inch hair flowing through the wind, she felt like the main character of a TV show, she felt amazing.

Boys and girls were staring at her from across the street.

When she finally made it to school everyone was in awe or her, her gyatt was big, her eyelashes were long, her hair was luscious, her waist was tiny.

Even BITCHASS BETHANY WILLIAMS, and jakey wakey uwu, and Mexican Tony were staring at her in amazement, though they didn't recognize her. She looked like a different uwu person.

Once Emily got to class she said she was a new transfer student, and came up with a new name.

Emily/Briar Anastasia Echo Blade Indigo: "H-Hi everyone...uwu....My name is Briar Anastasia Echo blade Indigo, I'm f-f-from Korea s-sugoi!..."

BITCHASS BETHANY WILLIAMS was still staring at her in awe.

Emily/Briar Anastasia Echo blade indigo let out a small little toot as she walked to her seat, her farts now smelt like cupcakes rainbows roses and vanilla

She then went to her seat, and winked at everyone, her long 044003039399828171737747 foot eye lashes flapping and almost blowing everyone away, it made them fall for her, she was so sigma.

Timeskip past class cause that's Boring.

After class Emily went to lunch, she had one gram of lettuce, one gram of carrots, and one gram of tomato, cause she has a tiny waist so she can't eat much uwuwhwyywuwuwuwuwuuwuwuheheheheh.

BITCHASS BETHANY WILLIAMS sat next to Emily, or who she knew right now as Briar Anastasia Echo blade indigo.

BITCHASS BETHANY WILLIAMS: "H-H-H-H-H-Hey...you seem pretty sigma. Unlike the rest of these ugly ass bitchy fuckers. Wanna be friends? Uwu"

Emily was shocked, BETHANY really didn't recognize her! She had always wanted to be friends with BETHANY, but always got bullied by her. Emily decided to take her chance.

Emily: "Sure!...id l-l-l-l-love to be friends with you uwueuue!"

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓵𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰.