Emily finally makes it to school

Emily finally pranced to school while wearing her uwu pink outfit. Making sure to keep her uwu new aesthetic powers a secret.

She hottly walked into class until she saw her BITCHASS bully, BETHANY WILLIAMS!

Emily was so uwu scared and nervous, she held her 2 fingers together (👉👈) trying so hard to hide from BETHANY.

Until BITCHASS BETHANY noticed her. So she decided to yell at Emily like the fucktard she was.

BITCHASS BETHANY: "HEY UGLY WHORE EMILY! GET OVER HERE BITCH"

Emily sniffled and ran over to Bethany, scared and nervous since Bethany has already stolen Emily's fingernails before.

Emily uwu: "Y-y-y-y-Yes b-ba-b-Bethany?"

BITCHASS BETHANY: "I STOLE YOUR TURD FROM THE TOILET 😈 AND I NOTICED YOU ATE CORN A FEW DAYS AGO. 😈 I'M GONNA TELL EVERYONE AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE"

Emily; "N-NO PLEAS I-IM SOWEY! DON'T SHOW EVERYONE MY CORN TURD TO EVERYONE!"

Bethany then began to show everyone Emily's corn turd on social media, and everyone else in the school. Everyone laughed at Emily and made her cry. Her new nickname was corn turd. Emily cried and ran to class as fast as she could, sharting on the way since she was so nervous.

Eventually she made it to class. Blushing uwuily from how embarrassed she was. And because she was staring at her other crush.... Mexican Tony... 😍😍

He had BROWN MEXICAN skin. BROWN MEXICAN eyes. He was a cholo.

Mexican Tony: "HEYYYY CHICAAA WSUP?"

Emily blushed and replied weakly

Emily uwu: "H-Hi T-T-T-T-T-Tony... Y-y-y-your eyes are really pretty uwu"

Mexican Tony: "THAAAANKKKSSS CHICAAAA, I LIKE YOUR EYES TOOOOOOO! THEY'RE REALLY BLUEEEEE YKNOWWWWW?"

Emily blushed uwuily, putting her 203029293959595887171728e99r0506p696966969 feet long blonde hair behind her ears, her luscious 69 foot long eyelashes batting as she started at Mexican Tony.

She was staring so much that she wasn't even paying attention to the math lesson. Because math is for nerds. And Emily is a hawt uwu girl not a nerd.

So Emily spent her whole day gawking at MEXICAN TONY. Eventually it was lunch time.

Emily was on a cute petite diet so she decided to only eat one gram of lettuce, cause she's vegan as well 😔.

MEXICAN TONY: "AYYY CHICAAAAAAAAA EVERYONE IS CALLING YOU CORN TURDDDDDDDDD IS THAT TRUEEEEE FOOOOOLLL?"

Emily then remembered and cried 😔😔😔😔😔😔

So she finished her gram of lettuce and ran to the bathroom, throwing it up cause she's anorexic. 😔.