Chapter 4 - Ants

Penny fluttered her eyes open as she let out a yawn, keeping her head on her boyfriend chest as he wrapped his arms around her with their legs intertwined.

"Good morning flower!", Rob cooed as he lifted his head up a little to kiss her golden hair, "morning sweetie!", she replied, quickly turning over to straddle him and smash her lips onto his.

The brunette man installed reciprocated the wonderful gesture and he placed his hands on her buttocks to squeeze, while her arms were wrapped around his nape, causing the kiss to deepen as she softly moaned in his mouth.

During their long kissing, the blonde woman felt really uncomfortable with what she was doing as she could feel his chaft lips against her smooth ones and the feelings that ran through her body were just as unpleasant, despite her love for him, she would rather do this with Sam any day.

Once they had parted their lips to sharply intake the oxygen through their noses, she sat on her lovers lap, right on top of what felt like a growing erection that was strongly bulging in the air.

"May I sugar?", her boyfriend asked as he slipped a hand down her pyjama shorts, but she quickly took his hand out before he went under her pants and got up from his lap, feeling him quickly grab her bum to pull her back onto him.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, sweetheart! Please don't hate me!", Robert begged as he passionately kissed her forehead as an apology.

"I'm not mad at you, I just need the toilet, otherwise I'll end up wetting the bed!", Penny informed him rapidly as she got up again.

"Ok darling! Why don't you take a shower as well, while I think of what to do as we've got the hole day with each other, until your night shift!", her boyfriend called out as she ran into the lavatory.

Thirty minutes later, the blonde woman walked into their room with a towel wrapped around her torso and opened the wardrobe door to block Roberts vision, while she was getting dressed into a fresh pair of lingerie, a t-shirt and jeans and didn't want him to see her nude body as her true lover was Samuel Peyton Jones.

"So, have you thought about what we are going to do today, lazy bones!", she put her hand on her hips as she stood besides the bed, staring at her significant other, who was still lying down in bed.

"How about a tangent ride to the hills and will have a picnic on the top!", her boyfriend suggested, "I didn't know Newtown had hills?", she quirked an eyebrow at him in suspicion.

"Don't give me that look darling! Newtown has only got very little hills, they are not as big or adventurous as Pontypandy's, my country girl!", he got out of bed and kissed her cheek, before heading into the bathroom to get ready as well.

Meanwhile, the female firefighter dried and styled her hair into French braid, thinking that it would be nice to show the others later as her hair was only just passed her shoulders, but she could still do a few styles.

She then headed downstairs to wash her hands and put apron on to start making breakfast, because by the time Robert does everything, it would probably already be the afternoon as she looked at the clock on the kitchen, seeing that it was already eleven o'clock.

Once she had finished cooking the waffles and put them onto seperate plates to drizzle syrip on top, she then filled the glasses with orange juice and placed everything on the table.

"Wow! Breakfast looks magnificent, honey! Robert complemented as he entered the room wearing towel around his waist to cover his male parts.

"Thanks babe! But I'm not letting you sit unless you're dressed, so you can go park your bum upstairs and put some clothes on!", he put her hands on her hips and he instantly backed down as he headed upstairs.